• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Youtube is a great tool for evaluating a player imo. What better way than to be shown the player doing what he's best at? You can factor in the opposition/league and what else is there? You can then look at his stats to see how often he's doing those 'best bits', and voila.
Totally. If you know what you're looking at, looking for and can interpret it along with the other info available you could get to a close enough accurate evaluation.

Not everyone has our ELITE eyes mind you.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Totally. If you know what you're looking at, looking for and can interpret it along with the other info available you could get to a close enough accurate evaluation.

Not everyone has our ELITE eyes mind you.
We do try thought, don’t we? It’s like when Thierry would grab some budding young plumber from our youth squad and say, ‘look, just do it like me ffs’, but to no avail. Two years later the plumbing apprenticeship goes tits up and the young man decides he’s always liked the idea of keeping livestock in a field anyway.

neimad

Don't know what's it about him but I don't like. He doesn't seem like the profile we need either. Nothing exceptional about him.

The fact he's going for a lot less than was previously mentioned could be a factor in our interest too. I'd find it very hard to buy in to this signing.

Reminds me a bit of Chamberlain who seemed like a wide forward/midfielder being shoe horned into centre mid when he played there.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
We do try thought, don’t we? It’s like when Thierry would grab some budding young plumber from our youth squad and say, ‘look, just do it like me ffs’, but to no avail. Two years later the plumbing apprenticeship goes tits up and the young man decides he’s always liked the idea of keeping livestock in a field anyway.
:lol: You need to pen a novel. I'd translate it into Bengali for you.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Why yall scaring me with these kind of bumps :eek:, Arsenal are desperate right now wouldn't put it past them to reignite something like this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should have signed him he been great at Leipzig now he'll cost us almost double. What i like about he can play almost every where upfront RW LW AM can play CM if needed too.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is he worth €40m? Has he chosen France for international/been selected?

Worried if we lose Pepe, Partey, Auba, El-Neny and then Nkunku for AFCON

Pyromaniac

Is he worth €40m? Has he chosen France for international/been selected?

Worried if we lose Pepe, Partey, Auba, El-Neny and then Nkunku for AFCON
He hasn't been selected for France yet and there is no indication so far that he could play for Congo.

I think he is definitely worth 40m€. He was one of Leipzig's standout players last season. 5 goals and 15 assists in the league. 3rd for assists in the league behind Müller and Sancho. If Dortmund can ask for 120m for Sancho, Leipzig surely can deman a third of that.

If I compare him to Aouar, I'd say Nkunku is the better passer and Aouar the better dribbler. Nkunku can dribble though as well. I have only seen Aouar in a few CL games, but as people say he is quite inconsistent. Nkunku is quite consistent. Really performed all throughout last season and the start of this season for Leipzig.

Breezy

I like Nkunku and 40mil is reasonable but we could probably get Marcos Antonio, who has elite potential, from Shakhtar for half that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

really good player, but we would ruin him playing him on the wing. He is a central player with great pace and dribbling ability. He would be mad to come and play for spanish pulis

Top Bottom