• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pretty straightforward situation to me. Had a personal offer, trying to ask for special treatment, denied said treatment, throws a wobbly, club shows zero tolerance.

The Wenger comfort zone is no more.

Mate understand what you are saying but asking special treatment after he has been here after as long he has been here is not unreasonable , not to mention there will be resentment within the dressing room as well . Not everyone but there will be .

OneAW!

We even can't chose right captain since Emirates era.Gallas,Fabregas,Van Persie,Kos.Didn't show right attitude for Arsenal.

Except for Gallas who was still a warrior inspite of his shortcomings all those players had fantastic mentalities. They just didn't have any faith in Kroenkcunt showing any ambition.

Beast Incarnate

He turned down Bayern a few years ago when he was in his prime.

I think he deserves to be released for his loyalty over the years. Realistically, how much could we get for a broken down 33 year old anyway?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Whatever your opinion about his playing ability, the guy is a mild mannered gent. For him to do something like this, he’s pretty upset.

Worries me that the values Wenger brought to this club are disappearing fast. Exchanging respect for ruthlessness isn’t always a recipe for success.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Whatever your opinion about his playing ability, the guy is a mild mannered gent. For him to do something like this, he’s pretty upset.

Worries me that the values Wenger brought to this club are disappearing fast. Exchanging respect for ruthlessness isn’t always a recipe for success.
Emery is pretty ruthless. Can't believe he said goodbye to his good old teeth he had for more than 40 years just like that.

Thought that our captain and great servant of the club of last 9 years would get more support from fans than this.

Like he didn't go through terrible injury not long ago and want to play in slower league in hims home land before he retire.

Lets support him and hope he gets out! He deserve it!

say yes

forum master baiter
Not sure why everyone is so surprised. My foreskin has better leadership credentials than Koscielny. Worst captain we’ve had at the club for as long as I can remember.

Hilarious the way people are trying to use this to criticise the club / Emery. Only mistake they’ve made was allowing this certified loser wear the armband.

ChefMan21

Imagine if I said to my employer that I wasn't going to turn up to (compulsory) work because some competitor was keen hire me and on a longer contract. It would be a short meeting with management, with one party leaving the meeting with a cardboard box...

Edit: imagine also that I was the employee who was sick all the time and couldn't go a full year like everyone else.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Thought that our captain and great servant of the club of last 9 years would get more support from fans than this.

Like he didn't go through terrible injury not long ago and want to play in slower league in hims home land before he retire.

I support his wish to get out. I do not support us not getting a cent from him leaving. He is welcomed to leave as long as we get paid, even if it's just a few million. That few million could have allowed us to seal the Tierney deal.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Except Koscielny is following the same Cesc route. His behavior is created by Wenger's "values", one where we are weak willed and let our players push us around. This is what that lead to the decline of the club, why we are struggling to get good money from selling our players. Not being able to stamp out this kind of behavior is precisely one of the reasons why Wenger had to be kicked out of the club.

Tom349

Absolutely disgraceful some of the post people have made on here and other platforms. You've got guys bringing up Per and comparing him to Kos when Kos is now the same age as what Per was when he retired last season and essentially Kos wants to move back to France and retire there. He can't keep up with the Premier league anymore but he is still capable of playing for mid tier ligue 1 club and not have the pressure and expectations that come with playing at a club like Arsenal. How hard is that too understand, he ins't forcing a move so play for a rival or a big club in another league so why the drama? Which given his service and loyalty over the past 9 years our club should be operating in much better faith and wish him all the best.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Except for Gallas who was still a warrior inspite of his shortcomings all those players had fantastic mentalities. They just didn't have any faith in Kroenkcunt showing any ambition.

They're not real captains if you compare them with Gerrard,Lahm,Zanetti,Maldini,Totti etc.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Why do people think they know players personalities? It don’t matter if he’s mild mannered or not it’s what your agent is there for. People are tryna blame the backroom staff for a situation we’ve been in 100 times.

Just because he cries and lets other players bully him and in general is a bit of a coward doesn’t mean he’s not capable of this.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Maybe if he didn't act like a ****, they could have come to an agreement. They let Debuchy go for free, so if Koscielny and his agent asked the club to take a lower fee they would've acquiesced in the end.

"Acting like a ****" Do you know something we don't know? Are you basing your opinion the club press release?
Nobody in their right mind should take this shambolic statement at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom