• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sit this mug for the entire season with the U23's or have one of these French milk farmer clubs pay up.

Despicable behaviour.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Put a bit of pressure on him Raul, he’ll fold like a cheap suit. Probably sitting at home shaking with fear.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Kos forgets he was out for months because of injury. He missed the world cup and the first of half of season. If releasing him was an option, we should give zero **** about his health condition and release him last summer. such a snake

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Put a bit of pressure on him Raul, he’ll fold like a cheap suit. Probably sitting at home shaking with fear.
Kosh should put pressure on french clubs if they want him he already agreed terms with Renners the french club should pay money to get him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Big game bottler. All started on his debut at Anfield where he got sent off. I've lost count of the horror shows he had against Chelsea.

Guy was getting bullied by a finished Torres ffs.. He's lucky he's a fan favourite or the reaction would have been so much worse..

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Guy was getting bullied by a finished Torres ffs.. He's lucky he's a fan favourite or the reaction would have been so much worse..

I remember a home game against Chelsea in 2012 where Torres took the piss. I think Kos got a touch on one of their goals. We lost. He was bullied by nothing players like Shane Long.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
What about all the times he saved us, covered for the **** in front of him & the years being our best defender?

He was a player linked to big clubs in his prime. Well reported the pain he played in last few years... + a loyal servant for Wenger till the end.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I know he's let himself down here but give the guy a bit of a break. No need to post every bad moment he had. Saved our arses more than once so i don't think that should be forgotten.

Scored away at Newcastle (?) on the last matchday to secure top 4 a handful of years ago aswell as scoring the 2nd in the comeback vs Hull in the FA Cup to break the trophy drought. He’s got some great highs, but those lows are really hard to forget aswell...especially when news come out that he, as captain, is refusing to train/travel with the team and wants released from his contract.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Scored away at Newcastle to secure top 4 a handful of years ago aswell as scoring the 2nd in the comeback vs Hull in the FA Cup to break the trophy drought. He’s got some great highs, but man the lows as also really hard to forget aswell.
Yeah but when you look at some of teams he's had to play in, it's not really a surprise. Still deserves a level of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom