• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,386

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They made a big song and dance about willock being promoted didn't they?.....

I guess we did launch Guendouzi into City and Chelsea games so why not Willock.

Looking at things from a different perspective, yes we know our defence is shoddy. But in a transition year, new manager, no Holding or Bellerin for the business end of the season. I think 70 points is a big indicator we're in a better position than what we think.

The last few games and of course the final made us all call for heads and new signings, understandably. But at the start of last season I didn't expect us to get top 4 straight away. This was the summer I expect it.

I think with the current side we can get top 4 if we keep Bellerin and Holding fit. Just keeping some perspective and a tiny bit of positivity as the window is annoyingly slow.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does Emery will have press conference when the team arrive to US? or the press conference will be before the game?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

this is the late update of Tierney transfer nothing changed even Scottish journalist seem have no clue they thought we spent most of our budget on Saliba tell you all about it.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We are in a total mess right now. We are not close to anyone. Our captain who also plays regularly in the center of the defense wants to leave. We still have Sir Mustafai & Chambers in the team, and Monreal may also leave as well. Mavro and Holding are out due to injuries ... total madness!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We are in a total mess right now. We are not close to anyone. Our captain who also plays regularly in the center of the defense wants to leave. We still have Sir Mustafai & Chambers in the team, and Monreal may also leave as well. Mavro and Holding are out due to injuries ... total madness!
yes it is but at least our targets seem clear we want Tierney and Zaha maybe we just take our time to get these deals over the line the Kosh situation could disturbed our search for CB.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
yes it is but at least our targets seem clear we want Tierney and Zaha maybe we just take our time to get these deals over the line the Kosh situation could disturbed our search for CB.
I think we have to sacrifice Zaha here; otherwise, the defense will be a mess again ...

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm postponing losing my **** for a few days as I have flu but I want us to look close to signing someone by Monday.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think we have to sacrifice Zaha here; otherwise, the defense will be a mess again ...
Well we wanted CB even before the Kosh news the Kosh news mean we could be forced to sell one of Chambers and Mustafi and not both.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Nothing against Ivory Coast but need them to get knocked out today so Zaha future will be more clear in coming days the longer they stay in AFCON the more short time we have to get him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I'm postponing losing my **** for a few days as I have flu but I want us to look close to signing someone by Monday.
Its about time to start.

None of the expensive deadwood cleared, no senior signings for the 19/20 season & 27 days till deadline.

Even if we bring in a CB, winger, CM, LB & RB hard to see how the team in good shape to start the season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Its about time to start.

None of the expensive deadwood cleared, no senior signings for the 19/20 season & 27 days till deadline.

Even if we bring in a CB, winger, CM, LB & RB hard to see how the team in good shape to start the season.
we can still sell players until 1st of September at the moment we need to get these 4 additions in.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Mitch Happy.

I’d like to think Edu would say “absolutely not” to that signing. He might not have been here long enough to help pick out players to sign but he has to work towards building squads and giving the team an identity, a style of play. You can’t do much with Ryan 2536373 crosses Fraser.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’d like to think Edu would say “absolutely not” to that signing. He might not have been here long enough to help pick out players to sign but he has to work towards building squads and giving the team an identity, a style of play. You can’t do much with Ryan 2536373 crosses Fraser.
Well if we can get Fraser/Sarr plus a player like Malcom on loan it will be upgrade of our current wide options but i think the club will still try to get Zaha deal over the line.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
In April the Mirror said Fraser was the number one target in that position, and now he's the alternative to the other "number one target" in Zaha? Not buying it. I think Malcom is the guy if it's not Wilf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom