• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Didn't Per have another year left as a player for us?

Maybe Kos is referring to something similar.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not surprised Koscielny wants to leave. Most of his old teammates are gone and most of the back room staff have changed

That said he's handled this terribly
No issue him wanting to leave, it happens. But there are ways about it.

Footballers are biting the hands that feed them. Its already above and beyond what it should be. Football at a good level isnt life changing any more. Its generational changing. I am falling out of love with football little by little. From stuff like this to the amount of subscriptions required. First it was one, then two and now three. The costs of matches if you want to go. Its pissing me off.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Nah, Per was happy to sit on the bench without even playing. Iirc we let Debuchy join some French club for free.
We paid him out of his contract because it suited us. And he was happy to be paid out. Mutual agreement.

Koscielny wants let go and we are not happy to let him go. People on here keep giving **** examples. The last player i remember being actually released from his contract was Roy Keane oddly enough when he signed for Celtic. That in itself was because Keane savaged the team and Ferguson wanted rid.

Manberg

Predator
Letting him go would be the best option for him but he can also get guarantee of a big sign on fee from where he wants to go, sell his London house and buy out his contract. That still screws us in a way.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We paid him out of his contract because it suited us. And he was happy to be paid out. Mutual agreement.

Koscielny wants let go and we are not happy to let him go. People on here keep giving **** examples. The last player i remember being actually released from his contract was Roy Keane oddly enough when he signed for Celtic. That in itself was because Keane savaged the team and Ferguson wanted rid.
Rooney as well, think they waived the fee just to get his wages off the books. But that’s not really an issue here.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Letting him go would be the best option for him but he can also get guarantee of a big sign on fee from where he wants to go, sell his London house and buy out his contract. That still screws us in a way.
At least this way we wouldnt look like pushovers plus we would get some money. About time the club showed some balls.

Divided_Pie

I doubt it's about Emery, Kos just wants to keep his income for another 3 years and live in France.
Orny says he wasn’t happy with club direction and his playing schedule and asked out after the EL final, plus we know Kosc was a Wenger guy. Probably not any one thing but the according to Orny the state of the club was a big factor.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Always liked and rated Kos. Disappointed by his behaviour, but I understand he wants to go. Get a small fee and move on.

Doesn't change our situation for me. Still need a top cb in now (Diallo, Hermoso, Konate, Upamecano - depending on who is available for €30-35) and sell Chambers + Mustaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom