• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,376

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was he supposed to reveal the interest in Saliba and Martinelli? Thats not what he do. He is definitely reliable because he hasnt been wrong about anything since Gazidis left.
Like you said he just confirm things if the club tell him so

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Apologies to everyone on this forum. I've lost my head this transfer window I'm afraid, maybe it'll come back maybe not.

Can't believe we're sat here 12th July with the Brazilian Asano as our only signing after the shambles that was the Europa League final.

Thank God for Raul's masterplan. Gimp.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The trouble with Ornstein is he got built up to god status so now we’re at a point where every time he opens his mouth people expect something. If he can’t tell you who the club are targeting in midfield or at wide forward a lot of people automatically take that as the club not having any targets when the reality is he just doesn’t know.

Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Apologies to everyone on this forum. I've lost my head this transfer window I'm afraid, maybe it'll come back maybe not.

Can't believe we're sat here 12th July with the Brazilian Asano as our only signing after the shambles that was the Europa League final.

Thank God for Raul's masterplan. Gimp.

Feel you mate, I'm also quite sickened by now even though a calm type in general.
Guess we all still hope for some masterclass to be pulled off that no one knows about with us making big steps towards 2-3 signings in an instance.

Maybe, just maybe, it's simply the Zaha or the winger position in general that hinders the other deals to progress as it's probably the most costly one. Could just mean we've got multiple options for CB and LB or so and it depends on the outcome of our winger deal.

Anyways, let's hope it's something like this. We might also reserve some hope for the recent arrival of Edu to come into effect swiftly. Maybe he's been missing for us to go full tilt with our efforts, who knows.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If the rumors were right about we have to sell before buy then we f**ked apart from wingers we are not short in any other position. 6 CB 2 LB 2 RB 5 CM we seriously need to up the efforts and force these c**ts out of club we can't keep but players while have these losers here getting wages doing nothing.

TornadoTed

Established Member
This transfer window is just weird. The 20 Premiership clubs have signed 34 players between them and quite a few of those are youth players. Even the promoted clubs that usually spend like drunken sailors aren't doing much. Villa have bought in quite a few but Norwich have bought in a free and a season long loan and Sheffield United have bought in a free and Luke Freeman from QPR for an undisclosed fee.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...uts-all-the-2019-summer-transfer-window-moves

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This transfer window is just weird. The 20 Premiership clubs have signed 34 players between them and quite a few of those are youth players. Even the promoted clubs that usually spend like drunken sailors aren't doing much. Villa have bought in quite a few but Norwich have bought in a free and a season long loan and Sheffield United have bought in a free and Luke Freeman from QPR for an undisclosed fee.
All PL clubs being slow apart from villa who doing Fulham spending big there so little movement and that wierd because only 4 weeks left maybe things will go crazy in last 2 weeks

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
My holiday can’t come soon enough, I’ll be too distracted to check my phone for transfer news and hopefully something develops.

Saying that though I expected that when I went to Spain a couple weeks ago and **** all happened.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
At least we'll have some entertainment watching some unstable old git cry on AFTV because of transfer activity if we get thumped by Newcastle on opening day. Suspect that'll be the most entertainment the club will provide next season though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Least excited I’ve been for pre season. We don’t have one signing out there for **** sake.

We have so many names that make me sick when I see the squad list. Mustafi, Elneny, Kolasinac etc. The more I think about it the more infuriated I am that they’re still here. There’s no excuses, idc about their wages you can find ways to force them out the club.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Least excited I’ve been for pre season. We don’t have one signing out there for **** sake.

We have so many names that make me sick when I see the squad list. Mustafi, Elneny, Kolasinac etc. The more I think about it the more infuriated I am that they’re still here. There’s no excuses, idc about their wages you can find ways to force them out the club.

Yeah this. Although I suppose the catch 22 is if you don't have the funds to bring in replacements you can't even release them from contracts and such.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
All in all a bit rubbish. Ornstein is probably wishing the bald fraud was still at Arsenal.

But it's not really any different to what he used to do when the bald **** was around though.

He's not going to reveal his "exclusives" for Arseblog, not that there are any atm, otherwise we would've heard from other sources before David "as per.." Ornstein "confirms".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom