• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

Always liked and rated Kos. Disappointed by his behaviour, but I understand he wants to go. Get a small fee and move on.

Doesn't change our situation for me. Still need a top cb in now (Diallo, Hermoso, Konate, Upamecano - depending on who is available for €30-35) and sell Chambers + Mustaf

No one will by Mustafi, probably no one would even take him for free on his current wages, we are doomed to watch his brainfarts for another two seasons.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We are in big trouble because he is our best defender also, hopefully he will come out with a statement because this is not the best behaviour you expect from a captain.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We are in big trouble because he is our best defender also, hopefully he will come out with a statement because this is not the best behaviour you expect from a captain.

How can he be our best defender when he's only capable of 20 games a season. Sure he came back and did a good job but Sokratis is far more important to us than Kos. I was hoping he'd be here next season because he is still very useful, that's why we have to get a fee if he leaves, even if its out of his own pocket!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

10M euros then don't think Rennes or Bordeaux are ready to pay that i feel they won't go higher than 5M.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
€10m really seems excessive especially if doubts over the extension trigger or good faith gesture. More than 5x what United let a direct CL rival have Evra for in very similar circumstances.

Seems like we have chosen this one to take the hard line on for some reason... wonder what the squad thinks as by all accounts Koscielny is a well liked good guy.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Raul got no shame.

Then again it would put us in a really ****ty position, so naturally that would increase the price.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

€10m really seems excessive especially if doubts over the extension trigger or good faith gesture. More than 5x what United let a direct CL rival have Evra for in very similar circumstances.

Seems like we have chosen this one to take the hard line on for some reason... wonder what the squad thinks as by all accounts Koscielny is a well liked good guy.
Hopefully the squad thinks Raul is not one to mess with, can't allow players to do this. Hold us over a barel when we want them to sign a contract and doing the same when we want to sell them.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
D_QyixzVAAI1t8Q

Can’t believe our 34 year old captain who’s been at the club for almost a decade is trolling us like this ffs

Edit: nvm I think he’s had it in there before. Fake news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom