• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,324
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
he is a good defender without his brain farts. Hope to God that he cuts down on his mistakes.

Sanis

Recently in one Russian sports site I've read ex Everton‘s Belyaletdinov‘s interview. He was asked if he could name players who looked hopeless, yet still managed to blossom and make it in football and he named Mustafi, said he looked s***e at Everton, and „look, he‘s now a starter for Arsenal“ :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I blame Steve Bould, Mustafi was a world cup winner when he joined. Freddie will sort him out!

Ok, I know this wont happen. I just feel that Bould should be blamed for something!

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Difficult. Clearly one of Emery's favorite!

From Ornstein:

“[That] Unai Emery – who had always put his faith in Shkodran Mustafi despite a number of high-profile mistakes – decided enough was enough with him.

“He [Emery] is no longer in favour of keeping him [Mustafi]. Arsenal have tried to sell him pretty much every window since they’ve signed him.”

Yes, clearly one of Emerys favourites. I'm fairly sure you know this as well. Why are you always so fond of talking absolute ****e?

From Ornstein:

Yes, clearly one of Emerys favourites. I'm fairly sure you know this as well. Why are you always so fond of talking absolute ****e?

Means nothing to me what Emery, Ornstein or ****heads like you say. Actions speaks louder than words.

Mustafi is transfer listed since summer of 2017 he nobody Fav. @hydrofluoric acid is trolling as always.

It has nothing to do with troll.

It is clearly a PR stunt from Emery and Raul. They know fans hate Mustafi but it seems to me that Emery like him and wants to keep him. Hence they tell fans that we want to sell Mustafi and make up all kind of stories that we can't get rid. Win - win for Raul and Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom