• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not only are all of the kits gorgeous but the quality is so far beyond that of the Puma kits, it's a joke. The $90 replica is better quality than the Puma authentic model they were charging literally double the price for. $180 for poorly made skin tight dreck. The adidas on fields are $130 and absolutely glorious. Night and day.

African Flair

That black one are golden. Please let me print Zaha on it. Otherwise I'm gonna be a ****ing turd and praise Ronaldinho.
Also that black snap back with the golden logo in metal is out of store, anyone know where to get it? So I can bill my "friend" who stole it for a ****ing acid trip. **** u Martin.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I went in to the Adidas store in Oxford Street today. The home kit is lovely. They've done a really good job tbf. It's just a shame that we can't seem to get all the good things in place at a single moment.

Plutarch

I like it now i have seen a better pic of it
D-zuOPYWwAM6NMb.jpg
I like this very much. Good design for our team, and I'd wear it myself too.

OneAW!

Vinai has done a great job negotiating these deals. Too bad he wasn't negotiating when Wenger was around and too bad Wenger now we finally have a competent deal negotiator. Our step down in choice of manager is going to undo all of the good work we've done in the board room and at the executive level. As a result not is the club not moving forward its moving backwards.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Another £200 out the wallet this week if the training stuff is nice.

Sick of it, might have to start the webcam business at this rate, AM members can have first day free.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think the third kit is the best of the lot. A bit disappointed we’ll rarely get to see it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom