• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

Would be more than okay with this, we need a cb first though.

Can't believe some people are moaning about him not being a good enough dribbler, it's hardly below par. We need an attacker that will provide goals/assists, his goal yesterday was very good.
Well he isn't. His close control is a bit poor and we need wingers good on 1v1.
I can't help but wonder how Ox would've performed under Emery.

HBL

Established Member
Well he isn't. His close control is a bit poor and we need wingers good on 1v1.
I can't help but wonder how Ox would've performed under Emery.
Ox?!

He has average close control, his dribbling is more about pace/power; kicking the ball and then chasing after it.

Watch some of the goals he has scored, clearly isn't below par when it comes to dribbling. Anyway, I'd take a player who scores more goals and wins more points for a team, rather than someone who completes 4.7 dribbles per 90mins and has a good performance rating on who scored, or whatever stats some people use on here to judge a player.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That sort of bid would get Zaha so I’m going to have to say

giphy.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Might be a "leak" from the club the make Palace think they may be stuck with a pissed off Zaha. Then again we wouldn't have leaked a bid of the amount Palace want lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
TF1 also were the first people that said we agreed deal with Saint-Etienne with Saliba before anyone else French people saying they are tier 1 with RMC

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They may well be reliable but this is illogical. €80m is £72m, an amount Palace would very likely accept for Zaha. If Zaha was our no.1 target why would we bid for Pepe suddenly?
Zaha not worth 80M let's be honest Pepe has the double numbers Zaha has last season and the season and I still think he nowhere near 80M player

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
As if we'd just splash 80m on Pepe after bidding 40m for Zaha, trying to safe some pennies on add-ons for Saliba, lowballing Tierney,... the list goes on :lol:

Not sure, if Pepe is 80m good anyways. That gets you Everton + Ceballos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom