• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Maybe they judge Zaha a better deal for £40m than £80m.

However considering Palace unrealistic valuation of a player (just like had for Bolaise) if we are going to spend €80m then they rather go out and sign the highest scoring winger last season after Messi.

Makes sense, I hope its true.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
TF1 saying he prefers PSG.

Think this is a load of bollocks.

So it’s probably a story planted to try and get PSG to move for him, which they might do if Neymar leaves (I doubt he will do though because Barca are skint).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
TF1 saying he prefers PSG.

Think this is a load of bollocks.
His agent said that yesterday he prefer psg but they haven't make no bids yet. Too early to take this story seriously even if its from reliable source

GDeep™

League is very weak
They may well be reliable but this is illogical. €80m is £72m, an amount Palace would very likely accept for Zaha. If Zaha was our no.1 target why would we bid for Pepe suddenly?
Maybe we value Pepe at such a fee and not Zaha.

Maybe we tried to get Zaha on the cheap.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So much bs again.

We started with a 40m bid for Zaha, but we bid 80m for Pepe.
Yes, of course.

Just when I think I’m out.

They go and ****ing pull me back in.

Pizza ordered, Saturday night refreshing AM it is.

Im at wedding. Wrong wredding and I dont want to stand up and walk out because I dont want to be rude. So Im stuck here between old couple and they are like what do you feel about 3 somes? We just discovered it few years ago. Ans Im like. Lord please take me now!

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Again, how is that good PR? The immediate reaction is “why bid that for Pepe when you could spend it on Zaha?”. That’s bad PR.
Maybe the structure of the transfer. Tbh with you after yesterday and all the grief they got on twitter, some PR is needed. Majority of fans outside of this forum dont care if it is Pepe or Zaha.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Would be a big statement and marque signing which will shut up the Arsenal haters on this forum that want us to fail.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom