• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I’ve never even watched him.

You missed nothing.
Many assists from corners/free kicks too.

Overall a fantastic season, but no way for 80m.
His agent is searching a top club for him the whole summer, because of his fantastic season.
Nobody knows if he will play another season like this.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
My dream signing.
trying to think of who was the last player before him who blew my mind like he did watching him... struggling

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The interesting thing about this story there no team made bid for him because he was in AFCON. The inter 70M euros bid earlier this summer not been confirmed

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Edu is wasting no time, just throwing the entire budget at one player straight away.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Extra points for Raul and co. if this happens, would piss of Palace so much they would probably go on and sell Zaha for 40 mil somewhere just to **** with us

FluffyDoozi

Looked woeful at the Nation's Cup. Kept cutting inside and constantly losing the ball, aimless dribbling. Zaha looked better in all games. A big gamble for that quoted amount.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
And wasn't even good enough to start for the Ivory Coast in their most important game since a long time against Algeria.

I don't want to talk about who is better, but we never would start with a 80m for a player like Pepe.
maybe we didn't start with 80m - you know how Arsenal like the cloak and dagger stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom