• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Fake news. Wenger was always blamed for injuries.

Remember @American_Gooner was the leading protagonist for this, always quoting articles questioning Wenger and his training methods.
You might have me mixed up with Raymond Verheijen. I pointed out a few instances like playing Isaac Hayden and Alexis when they were injured which ended up making things worse. I was one of the few people defending Wenger saying you shouldn't blame him for Cazorla's injury in 2016.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fake news. Wenger was always blamed for injuries.

Remember @American_Gooner was the leading protagonist for this, always quoting articles questioning Wenger and his training methods.
I'm sure I remember Wenger questioning everything, including himself and the clubs training methods. Even the pitch.

pacstud

It's a **** medical team and **** doctors used. But that's almost like a big common in football and sports. Few teams hit the jackpot with the docs they use. The same with private people really. You choose a doc and either he ****s up or he doesn't. Clubs should just really evaluate that. Training Management is another thing, though. I have always been convinced Ramsey could have been managed better in terms of workload etc. to stay fit longer.
This is a very poor post filled with bad statements.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This is a very poor post filled with bad statements.

Lol. Do you play sports and have experience with docs and specifically sports orthopedics? There's few really good ones around. Have seen more people with post op issues due to treatment than such with no issues at all. Do you also not remember the Hayden story about Arsenal's shambolic medical department? Why do you think some players go outside of their clubs for treatment etc?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No, they didn't. They blamed it on the players.

‘They’ might have, but what about you?

I think some bad decisions by Wenger, ultimately, has cost us, due to gambling on certain players and playing them before they were completely ready. When you do that, you've done it because you're short on quality in positions. And when you're short on quality, you've fvcked up as a manger. The knock on effect exasperates your injury problems.

pacstud

Lol. Do you play sports and have experience with docs and specifically sports orthopedics? There's few really good ones around. Have seen more people with post op issues due to treatment than such with no issues at all. Do you also not remember the Hayden story about Arsenal's shambolic medical department? Why do you think some players go outside of their clubs for treatment etc?
My experience has no bearing on your poor post. I stand by my analysis.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
My experience has no bearing on your poor post. I stand by my analysis.

Wtf. How do you even evaluate the post then. Clueless. You just decide on random parameters or feeling or what? Slowly getting closer to why so many posts are **** on here.

pacstud

Wtf. How do you even evaluate the post then. Clueless. You just decide on random parameters or feeling or what? Slowly getting closer to why so many posts are **** on here.
Considering the fact your appraisal is 100% guesswork, my analysis of your appraisal holds far more merit. You are pulling guesses out of your ass with zero knowledge of sports medicine.

Don’t get so salty. If you’re going to make bold proclamations you have to have thicker skin to receive critique. Put your pants on, son.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Reckon this thread needs either a cool down period or a name change.
I'll hold my hand up and admit I've contributed to the derailing..

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
‘They’ might have, but what about you?
Wenger wasn't perfect, no--he gambled a few times and lost. All managers do that in certain situations. That post highlighted, imo, why he had to gamble and the position he put himself in:

When you do that [gamble]
, you've done it because you're short on quality in positions. And when you're short on quality, you've fvcked up as a manager. The knock on effect exasperates your injury problems.

He chose not to strengthen and it put pressure on his team selection. Are you honestly going to deny that? Of course you are :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wenger wasn't perfect, no--he gambled a few times and lost. All managers do that in certain situations. That post highlighted, imo, why he had to gamble and the position he put himself in:

When you do that [gamble]
, you've done it because you're short on quality in positions. And when you're short on quality, you've fvcked up as a manager. The knock on effect exasperates your injury problems.

He chose not to strengthen and it put pressure on his team selection. Are you honestly going to deny that? Of course you are :lol:
Oh, not that old chestnut. :lol: ‘No Stan, put your cheque book away please, we don’t need to strengthen’. ‘OK Arsène, but you know I’m just itching to spend my money. It’ll be your fault if we’re short on quality’. LOL

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh, not that old chestnut. :lol: ‘No Stan, put your cheque book away please, we don’t need to strengthen’. ‘OK Arsène, but you know I’m just itching to spend my money. It’ll be your fault if we’re short on quality’. LOL
It's what you want to believe at the end of the day. You'd probably tell me Wenger was lying to protect Kroenke when he's said it was his choice not to spend, and money is/was available when we signed no outfield players that summer.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It's what you want to believe at the end of the day. You'd probably tell me Wenger was lying to protect Kroenke when he's said it was his choice not to spend, and money is/was available when we signed no outfield players that summer.
That’s a hell of a lot more likely than a manager being given money and refusing to spend it. Doubt that’s happened in football since the first ever manager was given half a crown to buy a new goalie and spent it on rum and cokes for his wife.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom