• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Manberg

Predator
No chance.

I'm not sure about the Leicester part, but I do know that we are on decline whilst our rivals are getting stronger and even teams who placed 7th to 10th have improved to the point where their squads are close to matching the quality of ours. As things stand, we're set to decline even further, there's no light in sight at least not for a couple of years.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'm not sure about the Leicester part, but I do know that we are on decline whilst our rivals are getting stronger and even teams who placed 7th to 10th have improved to the point where their squads are close to matching the quality of ours. As things stand, we're set to decline even further, there's no light in sight at least not for a couple of years.

You’re being way too pessimistic, we were 2 points off 3rd and 13th off Wolves in 7th. Apart from Liverpool & City none of the other clubs are anything special.

Wolves, Leicester, Everton et al, these teams aren’t on our level.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
You’re being way too pessimistic, we were 2 points off 3rd and 13th off Wolves in 7th. Apart from Liverpool & City none of the other clubs are anything special.

Gud Ebening... hold my beer!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Arsenal-Mania needs to be shutdown to save a million lives and restore sanity amongst Arsenal fans. And that should be the first step leading towards to the end of Arsenal football club.

Manberg

Predator

Utd and Chelsea were poor last season. Utd are improving. Ramsey won us many points and he’s gone now, with no adequate replacement for his points in sight. The Europa league will affect our league form. We’re expected to splash our entire budget on a man utd reject. The clubs lower than us are doing better business.
Realism is not pessimism.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Letting Mislintat go has been the biggest **** up from the club, even bigger than sticking with Wenger for a few more years. With Sven at the wheel we could turn this around in 2-3 transfer windows.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Letting Mislintat go has been the biggest **** up from the club, even bigger than sticking with Wenger for a few more years. With Sven at the wheel we could turn this around in 2-3 transfer windows.

Yeah because Shinji Kagawa on loan is what we need right now.

progman07

Established Member
Fans need to understand that football leaders think of them as customers, and become much more ruthless in achieving what we want.

This means empty stadiums, lack of football consumption in media (much less clicks on clickbait articles, much less TV attendance).

Football is run as a business, and like it or not, no executive will make a decision based on emotions, especially not the fans' emotions. For example, Kroenke will start worrying about Arsenal as an investment when the fans disappear from the stadium and Adidas/Fly Emirates/etc will think over whether Arsenal as brand is worth the kind of money they currently pay for sponsorship.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Fans need to understand that football leaders think of them as customers, and become much more ruthless in achieving what we want.

This means empty stadiums, lack of football consumption in media (much less clicks on clickbait articles, much less TV attendance).

Football is run as a business, and like it or not, no executive will make a decision based on emotions, especially not the fans' emotions. For example, Kroenke will start worrying about Arsenal as an investment when the fans disappear from the stadium and Adidas/Fly Emirates/etc will think over whether Arsenal as brand is worth the kind of money they currently pay for sponsorship.

That happens when you sell out completely. Yesterday at the club assembly 4000 fans forced the VfB president to step down today by first voicing valid criticism reasonably during discussions and then making their dissatisfaction heard again via chants etc. Wont work with someone who owns a club, though.

Sven was bad but Raul, Edu and Emery making the calls is even worse. :lol:

Emery : So I like Dani Alves as our marque signing!
Raul : Should I order Pizza?
Edu : I love pizza!
Emery : I would like to have pizza party tonight!
Edu : Yeah I will sign some 3rd tier Brazilian talents. Don't worry guys.
Raul : Shut up and give me your phone. Pizza!

Top Bottom