• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

20190716-153840.jpg

No idea why I made this but it had to happen.

Anyways I don't see us buying this fella and I want Everton or Zaha more at this stage. Think they'd both offer us more.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Inter Milan link is surely BS.

Liverpool he wouldn’t get the playing time he would truly want.

I don’t think we’ve actually bid either.

Smells fishy.

6gunner

It seems to me we could probably get Soares and Pepe for roughly the same money as Zaha. I like that idea because it would make us more balanced and give us better depth.

Jexe

Didn’t Liverpool already come out and publicly ask to stop being used to hype up interest in Pepe as they were 100% not interested?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't trust any public statements from Liverpool, they're pretty shady when it comes to transfer dealings. Don't forget how they had to publicly apologise for tapping up VVD a few years ago.

Still would be a bit of a weird one if they bought him though don’t you think? Do they bench Firminho if they get him?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Still would be a bit of a weird one if they bought him though don’t you think? Do they bench Firminho if they get him?
They shuffled their attack around a few times last season, so there's a few options: Salah through the middle with Pepe on the RW instead of Shaqiri, or they could stick Pepe up front and drop Firmino into a #10 role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Klopp said it many times they won't buy players this window. And it's true they seem so quiet. I know lille want to sell but asking 80M won't help nobody will buy him inter are focusing on lukaku bayern seem not interested

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Realistically Lille are the most likely to take our whole instalments/add ons scenario. I would take Pepe, Zaha or Soares. Anything under that i'd rather utilise Nelson and Saka.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

L'equipe confirm the story. Something not right inter want lukaku napoli won't even pay 80M for this guy A. Madrid maybe Liverpool very likely but klopp saying unlikely they buy players

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people questioning Liverpool? They are chasing the CL and PL, you can’t just rely on Mane, Salah and Firminio again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom