• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Damnit. I like the signing but this year we are buying players that we are loaning back and getting loaned players we can’t buy. Tf is going on

Yeah . not so keen on if we can't buy him no point developing a player that we can't keep , but they must have someone in mind for next summer .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Saliba, Umtiti (loan), Tierney, Ceballos (loan) and Zaha.

If we secured all of the names above, how would you rate the window from 1 to 10 with 10 being brilliant?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
That window is quite literally a 10 considering everything. I don't expect anything near that.

Yepp, that would be just insane considering our current situation. It would also mean we pretty much addressed all of our biggest problems for now. Adding Willock and Reiss to the equation which seem to finally get trust from Emery, this would be an exciting season.

Let's play Aubamawang

Yeah . not so keen on if we can't buy him no point developing a player that we can't keep , but they must have someone in mind for next summer .
Maybe loan for a year, then go for that kid at Salzburg next year with a bit more experience under his belt? Unless he's moved already, hard to keep track tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be great if we get Ceballos in seeing us not linked with any mid this summer was worrying me

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

If we secured all of the names above, how would you rate the window from 1 to 10 with 10 being brilliant?

Looking like we’ll get three out of those and probably a different wide player instead of Zaha. I’d give that a 7. If we could get a CB it would be a 9 or 10 depending on the quality.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

8/10

Sell Mustafi and Mhikitaryan 9.5

All things considered

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
8/10 purely in terms of incoming, would rather a different player than Umtiti and Zaha and lacking a back-up RB.

I would be in favor of this even if we don't insert a buy clause. Generally I am against this, but if it helps us with our limited budget it would be ok. If we manage CL and he plays a big role, he might be tempted to stay and we can always entice Real with a good offer. Preferably we get a €45-50m clause in though. There is also a worrying lack of links to CM players, so let's go with this one.

Very excited about his potential in a more technical style of play, which our current crop of midfielders cannot provide. From highlight videos he does seem to have a tendency to hold on to the ball a little too long, having to resort to dribbling his way out of trouble (which he seems to manage). Frenkie de Jong can always dribble himself out of trouble, so it's a good quality to have, but Ceballos needs to work on that I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom