• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,364

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fair enough if those are the incomings, though I think Tierney could do his rehab alongside the team, right? Or is he bedridden, I don't know his status.

I'd rather see Everton though, and we still need a first team CB (Kimpempe, Hermoso, Upamecano) to slot in ASAP. Also need a CM, but I do hope that will be Ceballos.

I too would love a top tier CB for the first team but it isn't happening. Hermoso is off to Atletico. I feel Upamecano would've happened if we got CL football which is sad.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He's going to look aright **** if we don't do something good now after saying fans should be excited about the transfer we have lined up

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Josh telling us be excited about transfer and there 3 weeks left get move on Josh tell them be quicker force you dad to invest to improve us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still even they been doing f**k all i respect Josh for coming out and talking better than his dad.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They have to back it up.

I'm glad hes taken the reigns so to speak on the whole situation, dad clearly doesn't care. He's 71 years old though, I can see why he wouldn't care.

Josh being on board is very good.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Seems them 3 weeks Josh spent here were an intership with Gazidis on how to run your mouth and blow hot air.

Put a turbine on those two and we have enough clean energy to run London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom