• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,037

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
“Their job is to cheer us on the pitch?”

Nah he’s got it twisted right there, most fans already have jobs they do five or more days a week.

They spend their hard earned money watching dogsh*t product out on the field, why should I put money into something when I’m being taken for a ride.

People should start letting their wallets talk, he’d change his tune when his fanbase starts walking.

But what do you expect? Like I said earlier, the clubs spent 400m in recent years and spent it horrifically bad. Hence why we’re in the position we are in now.

You cannot expect the kroenke’s to mop up the problem with dollar bills.

Liverpool have spent less net than us, look where they are. Their owners haven’t put any money into transfers either.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
“Their job is to cheer us on the pitch?”

Nah he’s got it twisted right there, most fans already have jobs they do five or more days a week.

They spend their hard earned money watching dogsh*t product out on the field, why should I put money into something when I’m being taken for a ride.

People should start letting their wallets talk, he’d change his tune when his fanbase starts walking.

no one is forcing you to spend money on AFC. I dont recall not once anyone from the management talk about 'our fans need to spend more on Arsenal , but 99% of fans will say, usually only that, how the board should sell this much do this and sign this guy...

nope, that is not fans job.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

But what do you expect? Like I said earlier, the clubs spent 400m in recent years and spent it horrifically bad. Hence why we’re in the position we are in now.

You cannot expect the kroenke’s to mop up the problem with dollar bills.

Liverpool have spent less net than us, look where they are. Their owners haven’t put any money into transfers either.

Stop speaking sense man and just shout "SPEND SOME FACKING MONEY" at the owners, that'll solve everything don't you know?

Also blame the owners for the poor atmosphere for some reason...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Stop speaking sense man and just shout "SPEND SOME FACKING MONEY" at the owners, that'll solve everything don't you know?

It’s actually ridiculous. The owner lets us do whatever we want, the people that need to be held accountable are from the last regime. But you can’t dwell on that. So you move forward.

If this window goes wrong, which it quite easily could do, nothing’s over the line yet, but if it does go wrong then we can start pointing fingers at the blokes Kroenke has employed to do certain jobs.

Iceman10

Established Member
With all the rumours right now, including Ceballos (loan), I hope we don't forget CB. Would be a bit uneasy if we stick with Mustafi instead of offloading him and getting a replacement, even one for 15m. I don't see Mustafi ridding himself of the type of errors he was constantly making last season.

I agree that Arsenal fans have been one of the worst fans in history of the game lately. But I don't think this is a things you need to say in interview to get the fans behind the owners and the club.

db10fan

Winger is more of a priority than everything you listed because we do not have any experienced ones.
I have to disagree as said we have young wingers coming up while in other 4 positions we dont really have youths coming up, except maybe Willock. The senior options on those 4 positions are also mostly average at best. I prefer giving chance to youths, and only buy in positions where no youths are coming up.

With all the rumours right now, including Ceballos (loan), I hope we don't forget CB. Would be a bit uneasy if we stick with Mustafi instead of offloading him and getting a replacement, even one for 15m. I don't see Mustafi ridding himself of the type of errors he was constantly making last season.

Actions speak louder than words.

It has seems since Mustafi was butchered after some game where he performed badly and Emery promised to protect him and try to improve him he has become Emery one of golden boys. We just have to live with it for one more season I think.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Last 5 years:

D_k3EIfUYAA3E3r.jpg

Last 10 years:

yjmerxsii6821.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think a lot of the hate for the Kroenke's comes from the fact that they don't seem to emotionally invested and rarely visit games, rather than them actually ruining the club. A self-sustaining model is actually very sensible and normal so to speak, it's rather strange that clubs are owned by countries and can spend hundreds of millions that way.

More anger should be directed at the Uefa and Fifa for failing to create a level playing field.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Orny anymore who we'll trust? all english media regarding Arsenal is not reliable apart from the Gaurdian maybe.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@Highbury_2006 there are no restrictions on what we spend from what we make. Are you literally that deluded to not see the vast amount we’ve spent recently?

Why on earth should he invest his money into transfers after we have wasted so much?! Utter fool get on my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom