• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The SPL is beneath Jenkinson. Its a shame we let Bramall go, he might not have been too offended to have to go play there

Its not like Tierney is the only good youngish LB at 20-25 M, and he is also injured, therefore we really should have other options, its almost criminal if we blindly chase Tierney only.
My point exactly there are celtic fans saying on the one hand saying they don't need to sell him yet monitoring our site to find out if he, s any closer to leaving... Celtic are a selling club they need the cash they sell there best player every year...

Hooplehead

I'm bored with this, 25m is the absolute limit, if not already too much for a LB in the SPL with injury issues.

I love him as a player and his character is exactly what you want, but f*ck it just go buy a cheap young prospect for 5m if Celtic carry on being pr*cks about it. Up the Gers.
It's Arsenal that are being pricks, the selling team set the price, it's up to the team attempting to buy to either meet it or move on.

Fair based on what mate? This a LB from a low reputation league we're talking about. We taking the risk. Would you be happy if we bought player from the Icelandic league for such a fee?

He is one of the top LB talents in the world. 25 M is cheap in current market for those. We should have paid it long time go. Its worrying we can't even pay cheap prizes.

Iceman10

Established Member
The player is keen on a move to Arsenal. Pretty obvious what has Celtic fans agitated here (unsettled player means less leverage). The player won't be fully fit until September. Trust me, Arsenal don't have to be in a massive rush here. Bothered Celtic fans don't concern me one bit. The only thing they've done in this thread is make me dislike Celtic when before I never even gave the club a second thought.

Fair based on what mate? This a LB from a low reputation league we're talking about. We taking the risk. Would you be happy if we bought player from the Icelandic league for such a fee?
I agree it's al relative.. If the boy was playing in a top league then yes worth the risk.. The problem is celtic fans are angry they let van dyke go so cheap...

Hooplehead

My point exactly there are celtic fans saying on the one hand saying they don't need to sell him yet monitoring our site to find out if he, s any closer to leaving... Celtic are a selling club they need the cash they sell there best player every year...
We don't need the money, it's just our model to build players up and then move them on.

But we have other players we'd rather move on before KT, so unless the offer is exactly what we want he'll remain.

Ntcham is our most likely to move on this window.

He is one of the top LB talents in the world. 25 M is cheap in current market for those. We should have paid it long time go. Its worrying we can't even pay cheap prizes.
So he, s one of the top left backs in the world... No disrespect back I've never saw Scotland qualify for any major tournaments and he can't get a game now that Andy Robertson is captain in the same position and won't shift him so how are we to increase his wealth to us as an asset if he, s still sitting on 12 caps in 4 years..

Hooplehead

We only have to restructure the deal and we should walk away?
This is not true, stop listening to the same lies you've been told for weeks.

The price is £30m

If the price was £25m and you's bid £25m we would be negotiating the structure and Lennon wouldn't have said this earlier today.

Neil Lennon on Celtic rejecting Arsenal for Kieran Tierney: ‘The club’s valuation has not been met’

So he, s one of the top left backs in the world... No disrespect back I've never saw Scotland qualify for any major tournaments and he can't get a game now that Andy Robertson is captain in the same position and won't shift him so how are we to increase his wealth to us as an asset if he, s still sitting on 12 caps in 4 years..

I said one of the top LB talents in the world. Read it slowly and carefully before quoting me again.

It's Arsenal that are being pricks, the selling team set the price, it's up to the team attempting to buy to either meet it or move on.
What's hard to get we, ve followed the lad for a long time and put faith in the fact he may be a talented player... And are offering a price the board and the manager thinks is fair its called negotiating.. Its part of the process... You know like you did with the turnbull deal sometimes the buying club get a say as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom