• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Let's first hope that his loan does not turn out in same fashion like Denis Suarez.

Underhill

So if we get him, and he has a beastly season, that's what we'll get out of him, right? We can't purchase him? He'll 100% be shipped back?

I still like the idea, but an option to purchase would be amazing.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It could also turn out to be a brilliant loan, but next season he’s gone. I can’t believe we are doing this. Loan deals without a purchase option are so short sighted and reaks small time club mentality...

If he gets us a top 4 spot we have an extra £50m next summer to go and buy a midfielder. The player seems to see his future in Madrid as well so even if we agree the option there’s no guarantees he’ll agree to the move next summer.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
It could also turn out to be a brilliant loan, but next season he’s gone. I can’t believe we are doing this. Loan deals without a purchase option are so short sighted and reeks small time club mentality...
it's clearly a gamble to get back into the CL - comments from the hierarchy all point to that being our main aim for the season, with hints thrown in that there would then be much more money available

so it makes sense to get a quality player on loan for a year rather than a quality player we would have to loan back

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So if we get him, and he has a beastly season, that's what we'll get out of him, right? We can't purchase him? He'll 100% be shipped back?

I still like the idea, but an option to purchase would be amazing.

We would all love to have an option to buy included in the loan. It seems Real aren't keen on that. Which means we just have to accept their deal.....beggars cant be choosers.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You probably take anything that helps us next season.

Him helping us get 4th means more money to spend next summer and a more exciting club for new signings.

Though, it’s a bummer to have a good player knowing he’s not yours.

There’s a slight chance he plays the best football of his career here and loves London so much that he might want to stick around. Him and Zidane don’t seem to see eye to eye either so while Zidane is still manager he might not fancy going back. We’ll be at a disadvantage because we might have to pay more than he’s worth now but if he does well and wants to stay I doubt it’s a problem.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The technical ability in this baller is off the charts.

Makes Iniesta look like Lee Bowyer.
Trevor I’m about to watch a YouTube video. If this doesn’t happen I’m going to kill you. You have till 11:30pm Uk time to stop me. Big claims you’ve just made but I’ve heard this kid is a fxckin baller.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Graduation today and Ceballos on loan?

Jheeeeeeeeeeeeze

I graduated AM, I did it. Thanks for all your support over the last 4 years. Love you all.
Congrats lad, well chuffed for you. I thought we had some overlap at uni. Clearly not, I graduated in 2015 ffs. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we got him and had great season with we'll discuss with real Madrid over potential transfer next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom