• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You suspect a third bid will meet whatever Celtic are requiring.

If it doesn’t, it’s pretty embarrassing from the club.
If they alot of money upfront we should do that they seem give up about losing so let's hope we don't find a way to piss them off more

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Someone suggested we should move on from Tierney and try to buy Max Aarons. If that happens I'm fully expecting Norwich City fans to come in here and tell us he can do better than us, we aren't elite anymore etc.
Max Aarons just signed new contract. We'll get Tierney with how our club work people need to be more patient :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Someone suggested we should move on from Tierney and try to buy Max Aarons. If that happens I'm fully expecting Norwich City fans to come in here and tell us he can do better than us, we aren't elite anymore etc.

Taking pot shots at us when we're down?I'd expect nothing less from the denizens of the lower football reaches.

It'll be sweet when we turn them over at Carrow Road :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Its simple they comeback I'll ban them. We give them alot of chances to be bit friendly
We're too nice, aren't we?

Maybe it's time for a new approach this season.

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
“If and when Arsenal meet the criteria of the price”

Celtic fans on their forums clearly can’t read properly. To me that sounds like the price is £25M, despite them all saying they want north of £25/30M :lol: we just need to pay up without add ons.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Celtic practically begging us to buy him, you love to see it
Shoe on the other foot. Tierney is clearly a guy we want. 25m is what has been asked for, based on those quotes. Emery has allegedly pushed for the deal. Exciting times quote. If we dont do it after those quotes and we miss out on our number one target at left back here is huge pressure to deliver elsewhere.

Celtic may want to sell if their price is met but recent quotes put us under pressure to deliver. If we cant buy a player we clearly want from Celtic we need to pull something Özil esque transfer out of our back pocket. Pressure is on us.

leo9903

I’m sitting here wondering how it got to 248 pages.
First we had Celtic fans fighting among themselves. Then we had mods fighting with the Celtic fans and trying to ban them while they create new identities. Then after a brief rally between them, Celtics fans decided to rile us up for a few threads. Now we're at the aftermath of the second great war of the Mods vs Celtic fans.

That makes 230 pages. The remaining pages were transfer news and oldies reminiscing about old forum members.

P/s - Looking forward to Celtics vs Celtics round 2. Approaching Arshavin thread level this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom