• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He was always going to be with the first team. With John-Jules and Balogun there was no need for a forward in the youth teams.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Looking great in the compilations. Looks like he have his head up when he is attacking which is nice. Looking foward to see him play for us tbh.
Only turned 18 june this year as well.

He has only played in **** leagues though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think ball just hit him but good goal nevertheless.
Actually rewatched it again, really think he means to do it. He pushes his shoulder forward
It happens fast and he barely has a chance to react but there is a definite nudge from his shoulder which definitely helped the ball along. Whether or not he'd have scored if it just hit him is debatable but I believe his reactions were brilliant and he deserved the goal simply for the position he was in.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So I guess those clips of him where he looks lightening quick in Brazil where he takes on multiple players translate to him doing it in an Arsenal shirt. I wouldn't worry too much about the finishing. It is pre season. What is key is that he has the confidence to beat players.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
So I guess those clips of him where he looks lightening quick in Brazil where he takes on multiple players translate to him doing it in an Arsenal shirt. I wouldn't worry too much about the finishing. It is pre season. What is key is that he has the confidence to beat players.
I wasn't that excited when I saw clips from Brazil, but when he replicates that against Fiorentina then I'm more confident he can be the same player from the clips. The finish wasn't that bad, you can see he was aiming at something but I was expecting he would run around the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom