• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We're too nice, aren't we?

Maybe it's time for a new approach this season.

giphy.gif

Oh God is that AntG you are unleashing?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Did they try to comeback? No? Good.

It's bad that I see them coming back pretending to post as Arsenal fans just so they can have a say on here :lol: it comes across as really weird the amount of time they on here but I'm sure they getting a pat on the head by his fellow Celts.

Iceman10

Established Member
It's bad that I see them coming back pretending to post as Arsenal fans just so they can have a say on here :lol: it comes across as really weird the amount of time they on here but I'm sure they getting a pat on the head by his fellow Celts.

Apparently they were here to "educate" us. Psychos.

Goonger

I'm from Scotland and support Arsenal, been lurking on this forum for years without ever signing up. My Scottish team is Rangers however, so thought I'd bring a bit balance to what's being said.

Tierney is indeed a very decent prospect, and I am content that we are going for him as I think he's about as good as we can get given our current state. However, his ongoing injury is a major concern, and seem to be getting downplayed by the Celtic fans.

Celtic / and or Tierney himself have been mistreating the injury it seems. Reading into it, it seems like it needs complete rest for an undefinable period, until the pain goes away, then it seems that a period of rehab should happen that builds up the muscles round the problem area before undertaking in running etc.

There's no guarantee as well that this won't be an ongoing issue with the lad. That's my major concern with this potential signing, not so much his ability.

As for Celtic themselves, they can currently hold out for their asking price, that's true, but like we've seen with Arsenal's finances it wouldn't take much for things to swing round.

Their '£37M in the bank', (that I think us actually closer to £25M by the time what they owe out is taken off), was from a financial period in which they qualified for the Champions League. Their revenue was just over £100M, but their expenses rose to £87M. Take £20M Champions league revenue out that, and they are running at a loss before player trading. If like us they miss out for a couple of years in a row, then you see the problem, and the need to sell players becomes more apparent.

Im biased obviously, but I think Rangers can run them real close this year, for a few reasons.

1. Lennon is a downgrade on Rodgers. You can't sugar coat that.

2. All doesn't seem right in their camp. You would think after a treble treble and 8 in a row they would be flying, but Rodgers couldn't get away quick enough, N'tcham wants out, Tierney looks like he'll leave, question marks over Mcgregor still.

3. Gerrard is into his 2nd season now, the squad is a lot more settled and more depth has been added in the summer. They've shown now in 1 off games they can beat Celtic, now they need to show consistency against the rest.

The Scottish league might be worth watching this year, I've a feeling it won't be the same procession as we've see in recent years.

Keplaz

I've just heard Danny Rose isn't travelling with Sp**s. If he's getting sold by them, I'm worried they will offer Celtic 30 Million pounds for Tierney and he's off to Sp**s. If this signing isn't done by Friday, I'm worried he'll be a Sp**s player.

I'm disgusted that I'm actually worried Sp**s will beat us to player. How times change.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I've just heard Danny Rose isn't travelling with Sp**s. If he's getting sold by them, I'm worried they will offer Celtic 30 Million pounds for Tierney and he's off to Sp**s. If this signing isn't done by Friday, I'm worried he'll be a Sp**s player.

I'm disgusted that I'm actually worried Sp**s will beat us to player. How times change.
First they need to sell Rose and their target is Ryan Sessegonon.

Goonger

I dont understand people that support more than one team.

It's quite common in countries with 'smaller leagues'. Look at Irish fans for instance. As the EPL has got bigger, the SPL has got smaller, and it's as common to see English clubs strips in Scotland as it is Scottish Clubs.

Rangers are my boyhood club, I just started liking English football when we were more exposed to it through Sky, and liked Arsenal at the time because I loved Ian Wright and I read about historic links between Rangers and Arsenal. I've followed them ever since.

Gunner-Union

It's quite common in countries with 'smaller leagues'. Look at Irish fans for instance. As the EPL has got bigger, the SPL has got smaller, and it's as common to see English clubs strips in Scotland as it is Scottish Clubs.

Rangers are my boyhood club, I just started liking English football when we were more exposed to it through Sky, and liked Arsenal at the time because I loved Ian Wright and I read about historic links between Rangers and Arsenal. I've followed them ever since.

Im English but now live in the states so have my English team and the local Mls team ( 2 1/2 drive still). many fans of non league and league 1 and 2 teams also have a prem team they like

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Have you not seen how we b itch slapped them in the Saliba AND Ceballos deals?

Relax. In fact if they feeling brave, let them try to muscle in on this deal too. We will just make it a hattrick of blows for them. Imagine that they have CL, Pochettino that apparently everyone wants to play for, yet we brush them away like an irrelevant sewage rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom