• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I feel if we get him, we will be so sad that he just goes back to madrid. Hard to have a player play for us if he goes on to be a worldbeater.

I'd take the CL money though :- )

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Maybe Josh will start dating Dani to keep him around longer. Josh wants to win
giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
There's a piece on him in an article in Marca today that makes this seem not as close as you'd think.

If he goes it will only be a loan, because that is the desire of the player. Real Madrid understands that the best thing for the player would be to play during a year that there is a European Championship. But the two sides have doubts. The player looks around and sees an aging Modric and Kroos who didn't perform well last season. His relationship with Zidane makes him think otherwise, but what was a firm decision to leave is now doubtful. For Madrid it is the most unpopulated area it has if a reinforcement does not arrive (Pogba, Van de Beek ...). The club is not going to rush into a decision because it knows that an injury or an unexpected departure can open a place for Dani.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/07/18/5d2f69d0e2704e74648b4582.html

ASIF

Don't really know what they see in Kroos. bloody mediocre player.
Please say you are joking.Kroos and Modric dominate the mid field like Xavi and Iniesta.They won 3 champions league in a row because of these two and Casemiro sitting deep.

Why

Always Me ?
I was talking to a mate this morning about the possibility of Madrid flogging Bale and Rodriguez, they then buy Pogba, Utd buy Neymar and then next season we get Ceballos.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please say you are joking.Kroos and Modric dominate the mid field like Xavi and Iniesta.They won 3 champions league in a row because of these two and Casemiro sitting deep.
Kroos passes the ball well. Is all.If you put Xhaka there, it would be the same. Ceballos had pretty similar stats at Betis.

Marcelo and Casemiro have similar stats and they both are much deeper than Kroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom