• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,756

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to them but are people really going to pay £60 a year or £10 a month to read it? I think they’d have to offer podcasts and other exclusive video content to get people interested.
No idea for football. Seems a stretch.

I have been temped for the MMA content... they gutted a few of the sites last month. Not on my radar before that.

Not read much long form football stuff myself.

Zazu

I think we will return with around 55m. In no world 40m is being accepted... we know that. If that not enough to start negotiations move on.

We need that big solid signing to go from day one. The Brazilian guy looks exciting but 80-90m into an 18 year old CB, a SPL defender & Brazilian League winger is risky as hell. We are asking the two here next season to step up a big level immediately.

I have full faith in Tierney making the step-up straight away.

Was captaining Scotland at 19 and has never looked out of place playing against Bayern, PSG, city etc in the champions League. Even when Celtic were getting hammered in those games he stood out as being one of their only players that looked comfortable playing against that level of opposition.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Swear to f*ck there'd better be something by tomorrow evening. Enough of all this positivity and "the club is confident it's all about to come to fruition". Get till f*ck. A want a signing and a want a can and a want it now.
Relax :lol: how you still not know Arsenal are slow at everything? even at announcements.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In fairness all our targets are either on holiday or coming back from injuries. Why would you sign them early July when you can sign them late July and save £1M :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom