• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why are people questioning Liverpool? They are chasing the CL and PL, you can’t just rely on Mane, Salah and Firminio again.

You can't but you also can't sign a player for 80m euro's and bench him the majority of the time.

They have Ox back, they have Shaqiri, they have deadly Divock. With the exact same squad as last season they managed 97 points and won the CL.

That says it all, do they really need anyone else?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are people questioning Liverpool? They are chasing the CL and PL, you can’t just rely on Mane, Salah and Firminio again.
Not questioning but klopp said many times they not going to be active and seem he not wrong all summer they been quiet

GDeep™

League is very weak
You can't but you also can't sign a player for 80m euro's and bench him the majority of the time.

They have Ox back, they have Shaqiri, they have deadly Divock. With the exact same squad as last season they managed 97 points and won the CL.

That says it all, do they really need anyone else?
Who said about benching? They will compete for 3 competitions, all will play.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Who said about benching? They will compete for 3 competitions, all will play.

Like I said, they got 97 points and won the CL last year. They need to keep their team together, get Ox and Gomez back and develop youth further which is what they're focussing on this year.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If he was our main target wouldn't we already have made a bid atleast? It wouldn't make sense to submit a bid for your 2nd choice (Zaha) while only monitoring your main target (Pepe).

Unlikely he was ever our first choice. If we can't get Zaha and perhaps Soares, and his price drops down to a bit morr reasonable we might go for him.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Using our name usual can see him going to psg or utd. The neymar deal if it happens will create a domino effect.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I find it very hard to believe that we've made an 80 million euro bid like that report is suggesting. I feel like this could all be coming from his agent.

It’s weird. Inter are having to try and loan Lukaku because they can’t afford his fee right now, Liverpool have been giving out signals all summer that they won’t be doing much business and we would struggle to bid that much for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lille will end up selling him between 50-60M they seem desperate to sell so they can move and improve the team specially with CL this season for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom