• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He’ll be about €30m cheaper.

Maybe. For me personally I'd rather pay the extra for someone who, whilst it was only Ligue 1, has had back to back seasons scoring 10+ goals from the wing AND had a quite incredible season last year.

Everton scored 10 goals in the Brazilian league last season, 24 starts. In comparison Gabriel Barbosa scored 18 and a right back called Pikachu (yes real name) scored 10 goals as well.

I just find the whole Soares hype very odd.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why are people questioning Liverpool? They are chasing the CL and PL, you can’t just rely on Mane, Salah and Firminio again.
Ofc you should always look to improve but I think this statement doesn't really make sense. They're all relatively young players who arguably haven't peaked.

But saying you can't rely on them? They've made two CL finals in two years and would have won the league in any of the last how many or so years. They've shown they are good enough for the CL and PL.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool will be a long way off City next year at this rate. I think last year was exceptional for them but there's no way they'll be able to keep that up or more importantly keep up with City.

Complacency is always a killer and if Liverpool end up not doing anything it'll really hurt them I feel. Also there's the possibility that sides might figure them out if it's the exact same squad as last year and if they don't add new elements to their game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

right back called Pikachu (yes real name) scored 10 goals as well.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also Ligue 1 is a lot more similar to the EPL than many realise. Imports tend to do better imo, wouldn't be surprised if some research backed that up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ofc you should always look to improve but I think this statement doesn't really make sense. They're all relatively young players who arguably haven't peaked.

But saying you can't rely on them? They've made two CL finals in two years and would have won the league in any of the last how many or so years. They've shown they are good enough for the CL and PL.
I think Gagan is saying you can't just put all the burden on those 3. City have got so much depth with Augero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo, whereas Liverpool can't compare beyond their first choice attack. Brewster is still a kid, Shaqiri fell off after Christmas and Origi is unreliable despite scoring a few big goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom