• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Chambers would do well there and would make sense as he can play in multiple positions.

Add to that the money we would give them and they can comfortably go and buy players to make the team better overall.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chambers is probably the only player Palace might actually be willing to take, possibly Jenko at a stretch but surely they must know how bad he is...

Iceman10

Established Member
Palace should take a chance on Elneny, IMO. Not just saying that as an Arsenal fan, but also thinking about it from Palace's point of view.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal Palace will only take chambers but looks they not interested in any of our players.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Whether assets will appreciate or depreciate has become the big talking point recently, not just here, but across punditry in general. It just needs a little correction, IMO, has gone too far. There is also a matter of ambition and revenues from results, PL final positions, and trophies, in the short/medium term, even though some may be captivated right now by the idea of buying a 23 year old for 30m, developing him for 2-3 years, and then selling him on for 80m a few years later (generic, theoretical, not meant as a specific point for Soares).

I know what you mean. Something that has become a real cliche lately is when a club buys or is trying to buy a player who is about 20 years old. "We don't have to worry about that position for a decade now." It rarely works out like that.

Steps

*masturbates furiously*
tcLkYVdh.jpg

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I'm reluctant to let Chambers go as I think he could be a decent option at CB. I guess he might be the only player that will tempt Palace though. If there is no other way I would sacrifice him for Zaha.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Unai wants Mustafi to sign a new contract.

This gives me an idea. Whenever a member asks for updates or any news. We should tailor to what's close to their heart. @hydrofluoric acid, we relay the latest news on Emery or Mustafi. @Mitch it would be Bellerin related news. @BigPoppaPump Laca or Kos. @Tourbillion Kola related. Etc etc.

I probably could make money out of this, they wouldn't be able to resist the clickbaits :lol:

Reactions: A_G

ASIF

Zaha need to do a Cesc on crystal palace and tell he only wants to join Arsenal.And if crystal palace wants defenders we have a world class 35 million defender Mustafi so 50 million plus mustafi.Everyone wins.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
This gives me an idea. Whenever a member asks for updates or any news. We should tailor to what's close to their heart. @hydrofluoric acid, we relay the latest news on Emery or Mustafi. @Mitch it would be Bellerin related news. @BigPoppaPump Laca or Kos. @Tourbillion Kola related. Etc etc.

I probably could make money out of this, they wouldn't be able to resist the clickbaits :lol:

Or they could ban the fools that are asking that moronic question.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
People are acting as if we could just add arbitrary players to the deal. It's not only about CP, it's probably even more about the players not being ready to move there at the will of the club.

Mustafi has build a lovely nest here, Elneny and Jenks are living the dream ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom