• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Everton and Pepe would be bigger risks than Zaha imo. Therefore he’s easily worth the extra 10m or so. He’s PL proven and has tore through the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, City etc. Last season Liverpool had to kick him at Anfield as he was running them ragged.

Zaha is definitely be the safe choice for the club and I’m confident we would secure top 4. In our current situation, the club can’t afford to take massive risks with these big money signings as we haven’t had CL football for a while plus we wasted money on the likes of Mustafi and Xhaka.

if not zaha id rather we try for bailey

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
2cwnam8.png

Where was this? I may be wrong, but looks like a cut and paste job using a Jackal fashion magazine cover from weeks back.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
@parishioner. How many positions do you need to fill for the upcoming season? Are you close to signing any new players?

Bit like you. Depends on outgoing. We usually only buy on deadline day. Might be different this year, but nothing circulating yet. If we keep Zaha, (and perhaps even if he goes) our greatest need is a box to box pass-picking midfielder.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Bit like you. Depends on outgoing. We usually only buy on deadline day. Might be different this year, but nothing circulating yet. If we keep Zaha, (and perhaps even if he goes) our greatest need is a box to box pass-picking midfielder.

Look no further than Elneny. Problem solved.

On a serious note, that is very risky strategy to keep buying on deadline day.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So these are the streets you have been terrorising. A residential area with kids and grans.
I went to secondary/high scool in Ilford, very grateful that people don't know where I actually live but it is dangerously close. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom