• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

BRBIPHnCEAE1Lf1.jpg
Still can't believe this happened and we didn't get the player. ****ing front page ffs. Only Arsenal.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Mate we ain't getting Sancho for 50/60m.

I'd take Everton over the money being quoted for Zaha but wouldn't be keen on the rest of the list.
we ain't getting zaha for less than 60 it seems. Maybe even more. Just not worth the money If thats the case.

thierrytheking14

we ain't getting zaha for less than 60 it seems. Maybe even more. Just not worth the money If thats the case.
It's unlikely, but 50-60m plus Chambers is more than reasonable. They might go for it.

If they don't, f**k them. Good luck to them and we go again for a different target.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Still can't believe this happened and we didn't get the player. ****ing front page ffs. Only Arsenal.

That was truly pathetic. Ineptness on a level I still can't believe to this day. Just thinking about it makes me shake me head.

That pic shouldn't never be brought up in this forum again. Only behind a spoiler ffs. It is likely to trigger a PTSD ffs :lol:

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The idea of loaning them players is good but it doesn't give them money to add long term players. I think Chambers would have to be permanent to get their interest. Nketiah as a loan is a good shout though, in addition to Chambers being permanent.

Basically, I think we have enough quality fringe players to make them think hard about selling Zaha.

Palace will struggle to bring in a player of Zaha's caliber no matter how much money they sell him for. They're going to want to strengthen their team in other areas to compensate for the loss of Zaha.

If they sold Zaha for 80 million pounds they wouldn't replace him with another 80 million pound player. They'd try to be 3-4 players with that money.

If we could sell them one or two fringe players, let them loan one or two youth team players who would struggle for minutes (with a max of three players), and still give them money to buy a couple of players, I think Palace would be interested. Especially if Zaha really wants to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With only 3 weeks left hopefully we not leave it late if we want to make 2nd bid crystal Palace will have less time to get replacement they haven't even replaced Wan-Bissaka yet

Iceman10

Established Member
Jenks should be their AWB replacement, IMO. They will have plenty of money to build a decent First XI to stay in the PL, not too dependent on one player (Zaha).

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If we serious we should soon submit the 2nd bid. Then we need Zaha to do his bid and keep making noises. Then submit a 3rd bid. By that time the pressure on Palace will start to get uncomfortable. Providing our bid is about the £65m range by then. They will have to seriously consider to sell him. The risks for them at that point will be to keep a very unhappy player when a reasonable amount of money is on the table for him.

But if we don't give them at least a tempting offer. They will feel they have no option but to reject and Zaha also won't make much fuss if the bids don't seem serious.

thierrytheking14

50-60m plus Chambers is 75-85m. Not sure we want to go that high.
I dunno man. Yea he had a decent season at Fulham, but is he going go make it long term? Can't see it.

Would rather use him as a bargaining chip to get in a wide player we desperately need than either hold onto him or sell him for inevitable peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom