• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That was truly pathetic. Ineptness on a level I still can't believe to this day. Just thinking about it makes me shake me head.

That pic shouldn't never be brought up in this forum again. Only behind a spoiler ffs. It is likely to trigger a PTSD ffs :lol:
Imagine if we signed him, title guaranteed in 13/14 imo.
I genuinely feel like it was a combination of ineptitude and the universe not letting us have nice things.

Think our banter reputation doesn’t help, I doubt Liverpool and Palace would have been as outraged if it was United or City going for Suarez/Zaha, even ignoring the +£1 thing.

Iceman10

Established Member
If we serious we should soon submit the 2nd bid. Then we need Zaha to do his bid and keep making noises. Then submit a 3rd bid. By that time the pressure on Palace will start to get uncomfortable. Providing our bid is about the £65m range by then. They will have to seriously consider to sell him. The risks for them at that point will be to keep a very unhappy player when a reasonable amount of money is on the table for him.

But if we don't give them at least a tempting offer. They will feel they have no option but to reject and Zaha also won't make much fuss if the bids don't seem serious.

£65m total package should do it. As time goes along they will get more realistic. No mention of £100m anymore, likely won't be £80m soon either. Should be possible with players other than Chambers. This is a kind of reverse of what Raúl Sanllehí did to us for Cesc, but tbh still nowhere near as nasty.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely feel like it was a combination of ineptitude and the universe not letting us have nice things.

Think our banter reputation doesn’t help, I doubt Liverpool and Palace would have been as outraged if it was United or City going for Suarez/Zaha, even ignoring the +£1 thing.

I mean we were so close to a line up of Sanchez, Özil and Suarez.

Giroud playing for a Lille or Toulouse in that scenario, two titles by now easily.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

That fraud Amden again..

"Arsenal have signed Dani Ceballos". Hey guys, look... I'll be an ITK by the end of next week.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Basically, I think we have enough quality fringe players to make them think hard about selling Zaha.

Palace will struggle to bring in a player of Zaha's caliber no matter how much money they sell him for. They're going to want to strengthen their team in other areas to compensate for the loss of Zaha.

If they sold Zaha for 80 million pounds they wouldn't replace him with another 80 million pound player. They'd try to be 3-4 players with that money.

If we could sell them one or two fringe players, let them loan one or two youth team players who would struggle for minutes (with a max of three players), and still give them money to buy a couple of players, I think Palace would be interested. Especially if Zaha really wants to leave.

Agreed, I thought you meant loans only. I class Chambers as a fringe player.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That fraud Amden again..

"Arsenal have signed Dani Ceballos". Hey guys, look... I'll be an ITK by the end of next week.
To be fair... he called Zaha back in May before the final. His Tierney shout is questionable but it was a couple of weeks ago when everybody thought it was dead.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Them Dean tweets are him taking the piss.

When if/when (debatable) he wants to pass info he usually does so directly.

Maybe Frimpong is back at the club in some capacity? :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

wait until big man Zaha is in the yellow kit, **** me you lot think you've already seen drip,

you aint seen nothing yet

I’ve seen this and it’s enough for me.

giphy.gif

That **** Ashley Young got violated.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Palace forum

40 plus 3 looks good and possibly increases our strengths.
Niles,iwobi,Nelson.
Tasty prospect.

I thought we had all the lunatics locked up on AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom