• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The fact that only tier 4 (and below) journalists in England has talked about our alleged interest in Soares tells me that we probably arent interested at all.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I feel at this point its up to us to complete this or not, Gremio obviously want to sell, and the player seems more than willing to come....come on Edu get this done....

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The fact that only tier 4 (and below) journalists in England has talked about our alleged interest in Soares tells me that we probably arent interested at all.

We've have held contacts with him, that's pretty much confirmed at this point by local media, mate.

ArsenalFever

Really I'm just waiting on this so I can order my shirt with his name, just wanna see how he will show it on the shirt, plus number.

Biggest link of our summer imo, really strong player on the pitch and has CR7 type flair and good conviction, since I've been supporting Arsenal can only remember Hleb and Rosicky transfers as this type of calibre signing.

Regardless of value, if I had to choose between Everton Soares or Zaha, I think I would go with Soares, strikes me as a strong on field player who could contribute in all aspects whats expected of a winger.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Should've signed him back when we had the post game selfie epidemic, reckon he would've put a halt to that with his mug and trim.

Wryer

Don't wanna pretend I know the Brazilian league. How is Soares regarded in the league? Established star? Young upcoming winger? He's in the national team so I wouldn't doubt his pedigree but just genuinely curious at which stage he is in.

Anyways, I like that this is on the back of the supposed dead alley Zaha bid. The transfer team needs to move on quickly when you hit a deadlock and I like how this is done.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mean I did say this, that's why I'd prefer Pepe/Zaha. For potentially the same price you're getting a guy who scored the same amount of goals in the Brazilian league last season as a right back called Pikachu.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Don’t think there’s anything to this.

It seems very agent driven. The stories about Arsenal doctors flying out, the choreographed clip of Soares learning English - just weird.

I think we have interest, but at the moment we're not acting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom