• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

OneAW!

They are better than Gaz. Vinai has negotiated a better shirt sponsorship deal than Gaz ever did. Raul brought in Auba and Mkhi, also got us Suarez without committing the club. Successfully brought in all of Emery's targets. The problem they have is the manager is worse than the one Gaz had. Significantly so.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
They are better than Gaz. Vinai has negotiated a better shirt sponsorship deal than Gaz ever did. Raul brought in Auba and Mkhi, also got us Suarez without committing the club. Successfully brought in all of Emery's targets. The problem they have is the manager is worse than the one Gaz had. Significantly so.
Think thats mostly the old regime. The Adidas deal happened last year I believe when Ivan was here & it was Ivan / Sven pictured swooping in to get the Aub deal done.

a9bc5190fd4bc007e1bcd91f7f428e7f-original.jpg

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Think thats mostly the old regime. The Adidas deal happened last year I believe when Ivan was here & it was Ivan / Sven pictured swooping in to get the Aub deal done.

a9bc5190fd4bc007e1bcd91f7f428e7f-original.jpg

Yup , also I do remember Vinai being the one that was duped by that Chinese fraudster.

scytheavatar

Established Member

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mislintat is a hypocrite and a snake, whines about Raul's "signings through friendliness with agents and clubs" yet tries to flood the club with ex-Dortmund players. Don't listen to what he says.
he does seem very bitter.

But this business about Kos and Mislintat makes me wonder if there actually were some broken promises.

scytheavatar

Established Member
he does seem very bitter.

But this business about Kos and Mislintat makes me wonder if there actually were some broken promises.

The board had to evaluate how Mislintat performed and came to the conclusion that he's not good enough to deserve a promotion to Technical Director. And that he needs to work under someone else. Are they wrong? We'll find out when we see what he does at Stuttgart. Either way any promise about making him Technical Director is worthless, he has to prove he's good enough to be one.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The board had to evaluate how Mislintat performed and came to the conclusion that he's not good enough to deserve a promotion to Technical Director. And that he needs to work under someone else. Are they wrong? We'll find out when we see what he does at Stuttgart. Either way any promise about making him Technical Director is worthless, he has to prove he's good enough to be one.
Well, then we shouldn't promise what you're not going to do. Should have told him that we would evaluate him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If the only job I could find after leaving the gargantuan football institution that is Arsenal Football Club, was Stuttgart then I'd be pretty bitter too.

Basically we've moved away from the StatDNA nonsense and we didn't want to give Sven a job he wasn't qualified for anyways now he's rotting away in the German 2nd tier so of course he's bitter.

Let's see where Arsenal are in 5 years and where Stuttgart are in 5 years.

FluffyDoozi

I'd take Raul's contacts if he can get us Tierney, Saliba, Everton/Zaha and Ceballos. It trumps the signings Mislintat made the last 2 windows. With the exception of Guendouzi(who was also being scouted by Arsenal before Sven) and Leno who have been very good finds, the guys we brought in have been largely average and very lazy buys.

We had brought him to discover the Guendouzis and not Auba, Sokratis etc. For someone with a God complex, looks like he failed to deliver.

Going forward it should be both contacts and data driven scouting not one or the other. Our last truly brilliant signing Alexis was got through agent contacts.

MustOezil

Better sponsorship deal than Gazidis? Biased statement.

Raul brought in Auba and Mkhi? Gazidis was still in charge back then

Also got us Suarez? That's a **** ****ing transfer in every aspect.

Successfully brought in all of Emery's targets? How the **** do you know that?

not being a **** but come on, don't make **** up to support your opinion.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Top Bottom