• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Such a ***** statement, the whole point of a loan is to develop all three parties involved.

That tweet reminds me of when I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl, in exchange I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner to my friends. Of course I declined because I am a person of high moral standards with strong will power. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available scented lemon or vanilla.

African Flair

I was talking to a mate this morning about the possibility of Madrid flogging Bale and Rodriguez, they then buy Pogba, Utd buy Neymar and then next season we get Ceballos.

The very same though crossed my mind yesterday and I think all is a real possibility. It makes sense but with a clear mind I can't see Neymar go to United. He went PSG to be the guy, make history and cash in big time.

United will sell him the same pitch but I'm sure he had enough of wasting years of what still can be a legendary career. To achieve that he needs to go back to the top. He will move but surely not to United. Could go blue though if Pep is around next summer.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Some links talking about a "clash" between Perez and Zidane "according to reports in spain". Zidane apparently wants him gone permanently to fund deals whilst Perez sees him as a future Real player.

Hopefully I'll find the source of this eventually and it's legit..

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We shouldn't give a damn about who they sign. Whoever they sign will be going to play for ****ing Tottenham. They instantly lose.

Don't see you around these transfer rumour parts often

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Quality player. We stand to lose nothing here by getting him on loan. Could easily see Ceballos having a great year and not going back to Real after they opt to buy a galactico instead.

Jakarta

If Chelsea accepted such a deal then we should be cool with it.

Ceballos is a baller but I think he will become class after fully settling for a year. So a decent season with moments of brilliance won't be good enough for RM....but it will allow us to sign him for a reasonable price.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watched half of his ‘welcome to Arsenal’ video. Guy has more technical ability than half our squad combined.

What a baller. :drool:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Don't know how the Twitter linking works, but reading on Arsenic's page that Perez has said in El Confidencial that Ceballos is allowed to leave on loan ór with a buy back clause. That should leave the door open to an option to buy. Perhaps structured so that the repurchase can happen only from 2022 (guarenteeing 3 years of service). I would understand something like a €40m option and €60m buyback. Doesn't guarantee Madrid will buy him and we get an exciting player.

Of course, it would be annoying if other clubs would be willing to buy for 80+, but 3 years is a long time and that's a very hypothetical situation.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Don't know how the Twitter linking works, but reading on Arsenic's page that Perez has said in El Confidencial that Ceballos is allowed to leave on loan ór with a buy back clause. That should leave the door open to an option to buy. Perhaps structured so that the repurchase can happen only from 2022 (guarenteeing 3 years of service). I would understand something like a €40m option and €60m buyback. Doesn't guarantee Madrid will buy him and we get an exciting player.

Of course, it would be annoying if other clubs would be willing to buy for 80+, but 3 years is a long time and that's a very hypothetical situation.

But do we have money to buy him, Tierney and Zaha/Soares? Surely a loan with an option to buy is the best deal for us with our current budget. I know all money isn't paid at once but it all adds up and we're probably still making fee payments for current players as well.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
But do we have money to buy him, Tierney and Zaha/Soares? Surely a loan with an option to buy is the best deal for us with our current budget. I know all money isn't paid at once but it all adds up and we're probably still making fee payments for current players as well.
Not right now, that's why I'm talking about the option now and purchase next summer if he performs at a satisfactory level. As discussed in this thread it is not absolutely necessary to have the option clause though, could still work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom