• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not right now, that's why I'm talking about the option now and purchase next summer if he performs at a satisfactory level. As discussed in this thread it is not absolutely necessary to have the option clause though, could still work out.

Ok I see. Agreed an option to buy would be good, we need to get this done regardless. Getting CL should be our only priority this coming season, Ceballos would definitely help with that, if he then goes back to RM so be it.

Judasviking

giphy.gif

benjamin86

Established Member
Only way i see us signing him permanently is if Real Madrid decide at the end of the season he's not good enough...

Francois

plenty of money coming in for
Eriksen to sign a new contract at Sp**s
Lo celso to Sp**s
And Ceballos to Arsenal

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arseblog mentioned on his podcast today that the finishing touches will be put on the Ceballos deal when we meet to play them in Maryland around the 23rd.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Arseblog mentioned on his podcast today that the finishing touches will be put on the Ceballos deal when we meet to play them in Maryland around the 23rd.

They should let him swap shirts at half time, what an introduction that would be. He's scores the winner for us in the 2nd half! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom