• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I am originally from France but am fluent in four languages .
I do apologise if my English is not up to your usual standard .
I work for a large betting company and pass off information as a matter of interest .
I am not ‘ in the know ‘ but in the gambling industry money talk and information is passed in good taste .

A saw a a post of yours in the Saliba thread that I found peculiar. Didn't get time to reply at that time.

You were dismissing Sp**s even made a bid to sign him, even though very reliable sources had confirmed they did.

What I found even more peculiar was the reason why, you claimed it contradicted with the evidence you had, which was derived from gambling bets.

I'm not trying to ridicule you but I found that absurd. The definition of gambling is 'play games of chance for money'. Sure you can sometimes guess which way things will go, but that is what it is, a guess.

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Good if true. Soares seems way too big a gamble. A player from the Brazilian league straight to the premier league is almost 50/50 if they will adapt straight away imo. Most likely he would need a season or 2 to fully get up to speed. That is not counting off the field settling in, big culture shock for South Americans usually when they move to Western/Northern Europe.

Last edited:

Arsenal developing players for big clubs now!

But as we have **** players in Xhaka, Torreira, Guendouzi and Elneny I will welcome this little fella to our club!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

They confirm it'll be only loan without option to buy.
This dove tails with what Andrew said on his Arseblog podcast earlier today. He was told the deal would be finalized when Arsenal and Real Madrid officials met next week around the time we played each other on the 23rd.

Iceman10

Established Member
Looks to be an exciting prospect, should make up for Ramsey's exit, at least for one season. May need to simplify things a little when he is in the defensive third of the pitch. Has dynamism for PL. Definite potential to be a Ramsey replacement, wouldn't go as far just yet as saying he could be a DLP on the lines of Cazorla.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Good if true. Soares seems way too big a gamble. A player from the Brazilian league straight to the premier league is almost 50/50 if they will adapt straight away imo. Most likely he would need a season or 2 to fully get up to speed. That is not counting off the field settling in, big culture shock for South Americans usually when they move to Western/Northern Europe.
Man! Soares was destroying defenses for fun in copa America, and that’s a thought tournament. That’s exactly what we need. Of course we are not going for the settled player in Europe... if there is no money we need to do like Atlético does with all those sudamerican players they got for little money.

For me is not a gamble he is an investment and he will do it great in any team with a proper coach and support

Francois

A saw a a post of yours in the Saliba thread that I found peculiar. Didn't get time to reply at that time.

You were dismissing Sp**s even made a bid to sign him, even though very reliable sources had confirmed they did.

What I found even more peculiar was the reason why, you claimed it contradicted with the evidence you had, which was derived from gambling bets.

I'm not trying to ridicule you but I found that absurd. The definition of gambling is 'play games of chance for money'. Sure you can sometimes guess which way things will go, but that is what it is, a guess.

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

https://www.skysports.com/share/11766234

Is this a reliable source .
I would say 99% of the time when money isn’t down on a transfer it’s because no bid has been made .
For example there hasn’t been much money for Everton soares to sign for us .
So at the moment it’s unlikely to happen , however if all of a sudden we get loads of bets or large bets on it to happen then this is more than a guess.
Any gambling company gets information , as we do .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom