• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
This is the best time to sell for us, his stock is very high right now.. Liverpool would easily get 20-25m+ for him, we should at least be able to get 15m..

Yeah Liverpool would get good price for him. They sold Danny ward, their 3rd choice GK, who only ever made 2 appearances for them for £12.5m plus a 20% sell on clause. Bielik is rated as a much better prospect. We need to get good price for him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Good prospect, 20 mil or gtfo
If we can't get 15-20, it would be better to give him some game time here and sell later if we decide hes not good enough. Even if he fails with us which I doubt, he would still be a better squad option than farmers like Elneny and Mustafi

Sanis

I have a feeling he'll become quality player and we'll regret letting him go similarly as it was with Gnabry.

He‘s good on the ball, can start attack from the back, good at passing. He‘s also tall and athletic, can score goals after set pieces, can play both CB and DM.

It's strange that he didn't get a chance even after two successful loans and good performance in U-21 championship.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I have a feeling he'll become quality player and we'll regret letting him go similarly as it was with Gnabry.

He‘s good on the ball, can start attack from the back, good at passing. He‘s also tall and athletic, can score goals after set pieces, can play both CB and DM.

It's strange that he didn't get a chance even after two successful loans and good performance in U-21 championship.
I'm with you on this. We have so little resources to spend why not promote this lad who has from all sources been impressive..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Does he count as a home grown player?

99% sure he does, not that it matters though. We have quite a lot of homegrowns and a lot coming through as well.

Another reason why its probably beneficial to get rid of him as he's not under 21 anymore so has to be registered for the main squad.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
99% sure he does, not that it matters though. We have quite a lot of homegrowns and a lot coming through as well.

Another reason why its probably beneficial to get rid of him as he's not under 21 anymore so has to be registered for the main squad.

Depends how they set out the u21 ruling for this year. It's usually set as the 1st of Jan of a certain year, so he might still be considered u21 as his birthday is on the 4th of Jan.

TornadoTed

Established Member
As many have said I think he would get game time if it wasn't for Chambers. They are both vying for the same slot, back up defensive midfielder and 4th/5th choice central defender. Both had great loans last season but I guess Chambers being in the Premiership compared to League One has swayed the decision.

Personally I would have probably tried to find a buyer for Chambers and taken a chance on Bielik. I think we would get a higher fee for Chambers, he isn't exactly young anymore and while I like him well enough I think he is at his ceiling.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wasnt thinking for us but for his sale value. Home grown surely adds a few extra million.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Wasnt thinking for us but for his sale value. Home grown surely adds a few extra million.
I think him being homegrown would only be a factor for teams with a lot of foreign players and that’s mostly teams in the top 6. Don’t think him being homegrown would add a few extra millions with the teams he’s being linked with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom