• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: Joening the First Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Interesting you put Kroos in there. Couldn't name a more British style player.
Kuyt isn't exactly British.

They aren't talentless either, they just have particular skills that actually were amongst the best in the world. All of those players you mentioned have performed well vs your listed skillful players.
When did I say kyut was british? Kroos/scholes are clearly more xavi-ish than gerrard/lampard.

Are you telling me that they are not talentless and play boring football?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loved how physical he was against Fiorentina. He’s always had a gangly look to him but it looks like he’s finally putting on that muscle. Got the physique and technical ability to make the CM spot his own really.

Keep going Joe.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Loved how physical he was against Fiorentina. He’s always had a gangly look to him but it looks like he’s finally putting on that muscle. Got the physique and technical ability to make the CM spot his own really.

Keep going Joe.
Love how technical he was.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
you brits like your rooney, milner, kyut, walcott, wright phillips, gerrard, lampard, ramsey.... those skilless, talentless, hardworking cvnt, don’t you??

I bet you all have never watch ronaldinho, ronaldo, neymar, iniesta, kroos, busquets play to appreciate beautiful football....

After all these years of arsenal, united and man city educating you brits about beautiful football, how come you still like your boring shhite....
Where are you from?

Rooney, Gerrard and lampard had no skill? You went down the route of trying to name British players and thought of Dirk Kuyt? Lol

DasBootist

Keep going Joe.
I got laughed at for suggesting Willock as an internal Ramsey replacement.

Ppl finally seeing da light

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Where are you from?

Rooney, Gerrard and lampard had no skill? You went down the route of trying to name British players and thought of Dirk Kuyt? Lol
Because he does fit to the category of talentless hardworking players who based his game on physicality and stamina.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It’s a football forum.
If you agree with the points I made, it’s fine.
If not, provide counter arguments.
You don’t have to make things personal.
You made it personal saying "you Brits". Many people on this forum are from other countries but your targeting one group. And you can't even argue your point

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think by the way he is being used and the minutes he is being given, it is pretty obvious he is going to start alot of games this season.

CanadianGooner1608

Willock seems on the brink if owning that CM role for years to come. Love to see it.

What I'm absolutely loving about these friendlies is the hunger and genuine passion I see when our youngsters are playing. Eddie, Saka, Willock, hell even Burton is a very good surprise. They are making a point to show us all they wont be denied.

Very excited about things to come.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Willock seems on the brink if owning that CM role for years to come. Love to see it.

What I'm absolutely loving about these friendlies is the hunger and genuine passion I see when our youngsters are playing. Eddie, Saka, Willock, hell even Burton is a very good surprise. They are making a point to show us all they wont be denied.

Very excited about things to come.
That's why I argued about a lot of these young kids staying and not going on loan.

They show passion and fight in friendlies so you can imagine in a proper match what they will be like.

If we treat these young players right and give them some game time the future could be a lot brighter for us.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
That's why I argued about a lot of these young kids staying and not going on loan.

They show passion and fight in friendlies so you can imagine in a proper match what they will be like.

If we treat these young players right and give them some game time the future could be a lot brighter for us.
I like some of the young players here, but because of their ability, not passion.

If you are good enough you play. As simple as that.

Passion won’t make a walcott into a messi.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I like some of the young players here, but because of their ability, not passion.

If you are good enough you play. As simple as that.

Passion won’t make a walcott into a messi.

Yeah while passion isn't everything it's very important. We have enough dummies when the chips are down that hide. That run away. That can't be counted upon. Hopefully these young players demonstrate something better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom