• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaza

Sell. Major major disappointment. For all his ability - he has the mentality of a 19 year old. Blows too hot and cold for my liking when we need him to be a senior player.
I can see why Mou sold him. It has nothing to do with his talent mind you...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like he won’t play in the final if the team are going out 5 days before. Hopefully it was his last game for us today. Just hasn’t produced like we had hoped.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another player who need to get sold he can be useful squad player 150K is too much just sell. The problem his fatty agent is banned

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Definitely rotation in the attacking midfield space, I agree with that.

Would need proper wingers though, add Ceballos, Tierney and hopefully keep Koscielny.

That would stock us up for a top four push this year I reckon.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Never liked this guy. Wish we’d never have gotten him but what else could we do in that whole Alexis saga?

Had that one great season at Dortmund and he’s still riding that wave out. He’s not going to play in midfield and doesn’t cut it as a winger. Besides, we’ll hopefully get a winger in as well. Not sure where that leaves him.

Hexagon9

Poor at MU, poor here IMHO but as MV intimates, he was more or less foisted on us as a result of our contract/transfer incompetence. Unfortunately I can’t see us being able to offload him.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think he’s now on par with Elneny in terms of being the most pointless player in the squad. I’d rather have 5/6 other players play instead of him, even out of position.
Harsh. He does produce moments where you think he may click. Problem is that is all it will ever be. Elneny doesn't even produce those moments but also manages to keep tidy...
Having typed this out I think I'd say Mihky is more pointless than Elneny.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mkhi is a good example of why we should only go for plan A players. We should never have been bullied into him being part of the Alexis deal, Ok you could say with hindsight that Utd did worse but that is no comfort, well, maybe a little. We didn't need a has been player, we should have insisted cash only for Alexis.

Token Yank

Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde type player. I don’t mind him as much as a lot of others. Every once in a while he can pull a great performance out of his ass (Spuds away).

GDeep™

League is very weak
Came to England at his peak and hasn’t performed at all, at two different teams and 3 different managers.

Probably at this stage you say the PL was beyond him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom