• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Krystian Bielik (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wouldnt you rather give him chance to sink or swim before parting ways? He's been impressive out on loan so why not.
I'd rather the whole club sank.

There is no chance the club fancy him so i'll take their word for it. Making a big deal out of a player that might make a decent player or might not is really not worthwhile. There are better young players here.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He plays a position of need and showed some promise. Why wouldn't we try to keep him or at least extend him to drive his price up? He's another prospect mismanaged by this club.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He plays a position of need and showed some promise. Why wouldn't we try to keep him or at least extend him to drive his price up? He's another prospect mismanaged by this club.

Man City have sold Diaz and Sancho, why? Because they have ambitions bigger than Sancho and Diaz could offer at the time. Does that mean that they were bad players? No. Bielik seems nowhere near the tier of the two aforementioned players and a successful spell iin league one does little to convince me otherwise.

We need a top cb and a top cm. If selling Bielik aids in getting either of these done, then why would you not be for it? couldn't care less if he becomes a good player in 5 years time.

FluffyDoozi

Find it hard to believe that we'd not offer him a new deal to protect his value same as we did for El Neny and Chambers. He's agent must be planting those stories in the polish media because he wants to leave.

The coaches probably don't rate him defensively. Even at the Euros he was a bit defensively suspect but very good on the ball. His manager at Charlton said something similar.

He does deserve a season to show his worth probably as a Xhaka alternative. Skillset is similar to Xhakas.

truth_hurts

Find it hard to believe that we'd not offer him a new deal to protect his value same as we did for El Neny and Chambers. He's agent must be planting those stories in the polish media because he wants to leave.

The coaches probably don't rate him defensively. Even at the Euros he was a bit defensively suspect but very good on the ball. His manager at Charlton said something similar.

He does deserve a season to show his worth probably as a Xhaka alternative. Skillset is similar to Xhakas.

Can I ask why he deserves it? He clearly wants to leave and there is nothing to indicate Bielik will help us close the gap on Sp**s, never mind City or Liverpool.

FluffyDoozi

Can I ask why he deserves it? He clearly wants to leave and there is nothing to indicate Bielik will help us close the gap on Sp**s, never mind City or Liverpool.
He's had two good loan spells at Birmingham then Charlton. Was also very unlucky with injuries in between which stunted his progress. Personally think that if a young player impresses on loan he should get a look in for the first team.

He'll probably not be good enough to be a starter but can be a good back up/utility like Delph was at City. The fact that he's homegrown is another plus. Would probably do El Neny's role for half he's wages.

truth_hurts

He's had two good loan spells at Birmingham then Charlton. Was also very unlucky with injuries in between which stunted his progress. Personally think that if a young player impresses on loan he should get a look in for the first team.

He'll probably not be good enough to be a starter but can be a good back up/utility like Delph was at City. The fact that he's homegrown is another plus. Would probably do El Neny's role for half he's wages.

If he wanted to sign a new deal and fight then yes fair enough. He's demanding minutes -he hasn't got the right. Invest in Maitland-Niles, Smith-Rowe, Willock and Guendouzi; sell this bum. 10m would be excellent business.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Man City have sold Diaz and Sancho, why?

We need a top cb and a top cm. If selling Bielik aids in getting either of these done, then why would you not be for it? couldn't care less if he becomes a good player in 5 years time.

Man City can afford to offload those players and bring in anyone they want. We are a coupon clipping club and need all the help we can get. Comparing us with City just doesn't compute because they operate multiple levels above us. We can't afford to sign top CBs or CMs because of the risk involved if they flop - we have to sign younger ones (cheaper) and hope they develop into those types of players.

If we are the club that sticks with the self sustaining model and all of that then we should be keeping our young players or at the very least extending them to get some more transfer funding from their sales. I don't care if we sell Bielik - I care that we aren't maximizing his transfer value if/when we do sell these guys.

truth_hurts

Man City can afford to offload those players and bring in anyone they want. We are a coupon clipping club and need all the help we can get. Comparing us with City just doesn't compute because they operate multiple levels above us. We can't afford to sign top CBs or CMs because of the risk involved if they flop - we have to sign younger ones (cheaper) and hope they develop into those types of players.

If we are the club that sticks with the self sustaining model and all of that then we should be keeping our young players or at the very least extending them to get some more transfer funding from their sales. I don't care if we sell Bielik - I care that we aren't maximizing his transfer value if/when we do sell these guys.

10m for Bielik would be great business. Signing him to a new contract could see us in a Jenkinson or Campbell position where we lose money on him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

10m for Bielik would be great business. Signing him to a new contract could see us in a Jenkinson or Campbell position where we lose money on him.

Sp**s just sold one of the worst RBs in the PL for 25m. If Bielik had a loan to a PL team then I'd guess his value would be more than 10m. That's the frustrating part of this.

But, at the end of the day, we need the funds. Would rather sell El Neny or Mustafi before selling a young guy with some potential. Just the way I always think in these situations but your opinion differs and I can see why.

senna

Happily take £10m, west brom maybe have that much as guessing they still receiving parachute payments.

Not sure why everyone is concerned any losing bielik. We should be more concerned about losing amaechi who was a top prospect in the youth set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom