• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mertesacker was our best CB for the last 10 years, Koscielny has just been around forever.

Let me ask you this, how many games has Koscielny been in where our defence was abysmal? He's been a mainstay in so many bad defences and he's suppose to be the leader but he's the one out there doing the most mistakes. I've seen Arsenal concede 4/5/6 goals way too much with Koscielny leading the back line.

I just don't understand how you can be this great defender when you constantly make mistakes and get roasted by opposition attackers. Omg he's good at recovery tackles, big whoop you shouldn't need to do that in the first place.

But keep taking it personally like Koscielny is your father or something.
Don’t forget in 2015/16 with Mertersaker alongside we had the best overall defensive stats in the league.

When Mustafi came in that back line went to pieces. Compared to him, Kos is Paulo Maldini.

You seem to have a stalker on this forum bro.:lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don’t forget in 2015/16 with Mertersaker alongside we had the best overall defensive stats in the league.

When Mustafi came in that back line went to pieces. Compared to him, Kos is Paulo Maldini.

You seem to have a stalker on this forum bro.:lol:

Yeah but come on, you could get the fatties on this forum to run at Mustafi and eventually one would probably score.

And I agree Mertesacker held it together, I feel like the problem is we keep pairing Koscielny with other aggressive CB so they end leaving space because they're naturally inclined to attack the ball.

And yeah I see my stalker lmao, I'm just gonna ignore him. A lot of posters on this forum are a bit childish and let me get under their skin too easily. Not everyone can tell it's hyperbole and take things personally, but whoever that is must be a bit special.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Mertesacker was our best CB for the last 10 years, Koscielny has just been around forever.

Let me ask you this, how many games has Koscielny been in where our defence was abysmal? He's been a mainstay in so many bad defences and he's suppose to be the leader but he's the one out there doing the most mistakes. I've seen Arsenal concede 4/5/6 goals way too much with Koscielny leading the back line.

I just don't understand how you can be this great defender when you constantly make mistakes and get roasted by opposition attackers. Omg he's good at recovery tackles, big whoop you shouldn't need to do that in the first place.

But keep taking it personally like Koscielny is your father or something.

Ok dude. Can't have any rational convo with someone so blinded by hate and rage against a football player that he can't see facts. Did Kos steal your wife or gf or something? :lol:
Anyway, you are on your own with your rants. Ciao sweetie!

Alkane

Could this perhaps being more on Bordeaux taking advantage of him? He wants to joint but they’re telling him they cannot afford his valuation so are pushing him to do this.

Would not expect this from someone like Koscielny I’m almost certain there are other forces at play here, not that it excuses his behaviour at all

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Yeah but come on, you could get the fatties on this forum to run at Mustafi and eventually one would probably score.

And I agree Mertesacker held it together, I feel like the problem is we keep pairing Koscielny with other aggressive CB so they end leaving space because they're naturally inclined to attack the ball.

And yeah I see my stalker lmao, I'm just gonna ignore him. A lot of posters on this forum are a bit childish and let me get under their skin too easily. Not everyone can tell it's hyperbole and take things personally, but whoever that is must be a bit special.
Mertesacker and Koscielny was the type of partnership which is better than the sum of its parts. But one is retired and the other one on his last legs.

If we can get a few million for Kos, might as well get them, there's little guarantee he will be fit for even half the games anyway. If no-one offers any money he should stay and honour his contract.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Honestly Kosh you start to piss me off tell Rennes to pay the price we asking 10M euros. we won't let you go for free.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean pay us in installment 10M euros in 2 years i know french club are not rich but if they can't pay 10M euros then they should just close their club.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Be glad to see the back of him, was prepared to give him thanks for his service but as he has burned bridges he can **** off, one of the few remaining that embodies the most frustrating period of my time as an Arsenal fan.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We've reached a new level of masochism when people are lining up to suggest that Koscielny is in the right to demand that his contract is terminated. It's absolutely incredible. You cannot justify this in the slightest. It's not our fault the only clubs interested in him are absolute broke ass French nothing farmer clubs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I understand why some are slightly reluctant to criticise him, i have been myself, but his behaviour is just shambolic now:lol:

Sad thing is, if he stays, i think he'll remain club captain, ffs:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom