• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

OSBK

Established Member
You always hear a lot of big talk from West Ham but they never actually accomplish anything ever. We had this same chat last year that they weren't that far off us yet they were nowhere near us at any point in the season.

I agree but pellegrini was on the brink of the sack after a few games and turned them massively around even with that moody overrated **** up front.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Get out my club already.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Because Fabianski is still the same error prone goalkeeper he always was. If he'd came back here, he'd make the same level of errors he did before. Leno, whilst he had a patchy start mainly with the ball at his feet, was probably the best of our signings from last summer and had some excellent performances towards the end of the season. He absolutely pisses on Fabianski. Him not playing the Europa League final was a shambles and pushed me towards Emery out, if not fully there yet.

Flappy has found his level as a decent mid table keeper, nothing more.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
El Nenny and Bielik out to be replaced by Cebalaos and Willock for a profit of 15 -20m next season is w**k worthy.

Top Bottom