• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

Gilberto Silva what a legend and Captain of brazil..Wenger sold Gilberto Silva,flamini on a free and lassana diarra in 1 season without replacing them was the end of Arsène as a top manager.Such bad memories.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Can we avoid anything from the telegraph, mirror and daily mail please? All get fed the same absolute ****.

Also, can we not bump this thread until we have signed Dani? Haven’t been this excited for a player since we signed El Niño Maravila

FinnGooner

Established Member
Is this going to be another Denis Suarez?

Because he's Spanish and it's a loan deal? I think the talent level of the player also plays a part in how a transfer pans out and Ceballos is much bigger talent than Suarez. But statistically speaking, since over 50% of transfers are somewhat unsuccessful (meaning no significant positive effect), it's quite likely that this won't turn out to be anything special. I'm pretty sure Ceballos will actually play noticeable minutes for us though, unlike Suarez.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Gotta say I liked the times when we've had a real policy to only post in the main transfer thread unless there's significant news.

Currently there's activity in all threads from left to right, top to bottom.

Hopefully! Suarez is fantastic and should of had a better chance here.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom