• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
After all this work and after bidding so much already we may as well restructure the deal and get it done. It's pretty inevitable barring any hiccups.

Hiccups and arsenal go hand in hand dude..you should have seen this place the summer when everyone thought we were getting Juan Mata:lol::lol:

Even worse was Yann M’vila:lol::lol::lol: Can’t believe I was Stan for that guy:lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hiccups and arsenal go hand in hand dude..you should have seen this place the summer when everyone thought we were getting Juan Mata:lol::lol:

Even worse was Yann M’vila:lol::lol::lol: Can’t believe I was Stan for that guy:lol:

Different now though, gotta let the new regime do their work then judge after deadline day.

I'm not judging them in the same light as previous years as everything is different.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Different now though, gotta let the new regime do their work then judge after deadline day.

I'm not judging them in the same light as previous years as everything is different.

I agree, within the next week we could have Tierney, Saliba and Ceballos. Zaha could go to the wire though. I do have some concerns though because in Jan I was convinced we would bring in 2 useful players and we ended up with only one who was no use whatsoever. Got to get it right this summer or CL will move even further away from us.

I think the Kroenke's are meeting with Raul and Co today, hopefully we'll have some progress this week.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I agree, within the next week we could have Tierney, Saliba and Ceballos. Zaha could go to the wire though. I do have some concerns though because in Jan I was convinced we would bring in 2 useful players and we ended up bring in one who was no use whatsoever. Got to get it right this summer or CL will move even further away from us.

I think the Kroenke's are meeting with Raul and Co today, hopefully we'll have some progress this week.

Didn't Raul apparently fly back to London?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Our sexy attacking play and exciting youngsters will mean nothing if we don't fix our League One-standard defence.

Emirates will be a toxic place right from the start of the season if we have a couple of bad results and Mustafi is starting. Eboue vs Wigan at home springs to mind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our sexy attacking play and exciting youngsters will mean nothing if we don't fix our League One-standard defence.

Emirates will be a toxic place right from the start of the season if we have a couple of bad results and Mustafi is starting. Eboue vs Wigan at home springs to mind.
it's becoming important to sign Tierney so Emery will stick playing 4 at the back.

Goonger

Celtic have a cheek, Arsenal will have more chance than Celtic of playing in the Champions League next season at this rate.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No guarantee Celtic get through the qualifiers.

They lost to AEK in the qualifiers last season for **** sake. :lol:

I think not so long ago Malmo also knocked them out in the qualifiers and someone else not too long before that. I still remember the time they got knocked out in both CL and EL qualifiers in the same year only for Sion to get removed from Europe so they went into the EL. Actually I remember in 2014 they lost 6-1 on aggregate to Legia Warsaw but because Legia forgot to register a player before the deadline on of the results was turned into a 3-0 forfeit so it ended up 4-4 on aggregate with Celtic going through on away goals (even tho in reality they never scored any) :rofl:

Believe me just getting to the CL group stages for them is like winning the ****ing thing. They beat a Kazakhstan side in 2012 and celebrated like absolute maniacs.

Don't even get me started on this whole 10 in a row thing where their main rivals were in the lowers leagues for most of it and they still haven't recovered yet they think it'll be some sort of major achievement.

Goonger

Sadly not true. They're guaranteed CL every season but they're pure fodder for the other teams.

They have 4 qualifiers they need to navigate to get through just to get into the Champions League.

I also think Rangers will run them a lot closer in the league this season, & perhaps even win it.

skeetbag

Yeah, look at Kilmarnock, failed to get through EL qualifiers, lost to runners up of Welsh league!

In fact I just found this, pretty much sums up the quality in Scotland;

Did you know: Kilmarnock have won the seventh-most major honours among football clubs in Scotland (Total 0) :rofl:
Kilmarnock have won something more recently than Sp**s ffs, and five major honours in total.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would like us to move on to other left back targets.
Really and truly nobody knows what's going.

Deal could be (and probably is) done with just minor details being bashed out. It could literally be something as small time as us trying to minimise the wages spent on him as he is injured anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom