• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we end up getting Zaha I think it will be in the final week of the window. Palace will already have plans and targets if they lose him. We have already said its plan A or nothing, and I'm happy with that decision on all positions. If we don't get plan A, let the kids have a go!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Palace would be mad to sell him after they sold AWB tbh. I think if they sell Zaha they’re favourites to go down, even if they sign the Gucci lad from Nice.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So according the Miguel sources Crystal Palace want cash player on permanent deal along with a player on loan.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I do think Nelson going on loan to them might end up happening though. With the way preseason is going he’ll be behind Auba, Mkhi, Saka and Iwobi. If Zaha came that would only make the situation worse.

say yes

forum master baiter
There’s a long way to go but if we get Palace to accept anything close to that offer then Raul has pulled off a madness here.

Zaha’s asking price at the start of the summer was £70-80m, and that was before they sold a RB for £55m which means they have absolutely no pressure to sell.

£55m in instalments (a sizeable chunk will be dependent on CL qualification) and Nelson on loan (that’s great for us) is the dream. Add in Carl Jenkinson on a permanent deal and we’re laughing all the way home.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I do think Nelson going on loan to them might end up happening though. With the way preseason is going he’ll be behind Auba, Mkhi, Saka and Iwobi. If Zaha came that would only make the situation worse.

Not sure how close Martinelli is to the first team but he's also an option so it'd make sense to get Nelson another loan.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep

Nelson on loan to Palace is a win-win and broadly neutral as regards cash whatever happens with Zaha. Player would get game time with no dropped points exposure for Arsenal.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You do have to think though, AWB is 21 years old and will be a top top right back for the next 10 years for United.

Wilf has 5 years left at the top, this is his last move. Like someone mentioned the other day his price has no way of going up. He's an asset that will not get us anything back apart from giving back on the pitch.

You can't compare the prices of both considering United are likely to get a lot more out of AWB AND he has very good resale value.

£50M straight cash in instalments of course, £10M add ons, Jenko and Nelson is still only £45M cash to Palace due to that stupid clause.

So I do think we will have to go to around £50M straight cash, add ons and the two players to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom