• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Emery is probably not tasked with looking at anything bar the first team squad. Let's not blow that out of proportion.

Emery is probably not tasked with looking at anything bar the first team squad. Let's not blow that out of proportion.

Bullshit. He should know every player at the club. He should be ready to talk to Edu what players in academy have value because Emery can get player from there all year.

Manager not knowing these players not only can affect the players confidence but is also reason we keep playing bums Elneny and Lichtsteiner when he was here.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wonder how involved will Freddie be next year with academy games. If his role is to be the link between the first team and the academy, then he should continue to watch future talent, not just the current group of youngsters.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Emery doesn’t get top 4, then it’s up for debate. Risky though.
Got a feeling Emery is being used as the guy to see us through the bad contracts. Two years time when Özil and co are gone the club should have a good budget. Champions league on top would be incredible.

Got a feeling Emery is being used as the guy to see us through the bad contracts. Two years time when Özil and co are gone the club should have a good budget. Champions league on top would be incredible.

Emery not putting effort into knowing the u23 and u28 tells me similar things. The guy knows he is here just short term.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Used by who? Ivan hired him. Raul is his Spanish chum maybe. Edu is new. Don’t think Josh and Stan are thinking like you.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Used by who? Ivan hired him. Raul is his Spanish chum maybe. Edu is new. Don’t think Josh and Stan are thinking like you.
We’ll see if he gets that third year of his contract. Let him take the **** maybe and give the new guy a fresh start with barely any high earners and a better budget.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doubt many managers will last over 2/3 years here anymore. Expectations just too high vs funds + talent.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’ll see if he gets that third year of his contract. Let him take the **** maybe and give the new guy a fresh start with barely any high earners and a better budget.
That’s what I would do too.

Fancy us to get CL though. Can’t see Emery finishing below guys like Lampard and Ole.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He’ll have good and bad moments. The boys will play for him, young players will get a chance, but they lack in crucial areas and that will hurt them.

Good point, their squad is very 'meh' in certain areas. Big responsibility on the likes of Pulisic and even Abraham.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought you were strictly Emery out - Unai Emery Etxegoien, what happened?
If he gets top 4 you can’t argue with that. If he uses some of the youth kids, then again, i have to back him.

Finish below guys like Lampard and Ole, miss out on CL, then you can’t defend him and he probably has to be replaced.

I’m fair with Emery, some people here just read or remember the negative stuff I post about him.

Top Bottom