• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

Having the ‘option to buy’ just looks better on paper imo. I don’t see what difference it makes if the player doesn’t want to stay. Didn’t Southampton have the option to buy Alderweireld, but he preferred a move to Tottenham?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I think option was down to Ceballos.
he probably said he doesnt want it, even tho it means nothing if we put it in

But I guess it was his wish. Unless he becomes top3 players in the league this season, I don't think Real is taking him back

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wrong profile

So, Xhaka is in the middle, he picks the ball up from deep, dawdles, turns like an absolute tank, doesn't realise Ndidi is up his arse. He goes to pass it across but simply gives it away. Ndidi pushes it through to Perez who slots Vardy in.

1-0 Leicester. How many times have we seen that sort of scenario where Xhaka just loses the ball?

We need a player who's press resistant in that midfield if we're going to be playing out from the back. Ceballos can do it all and his driving from midfield will be key.

Gursha

With his dribble style, i hope he still has his ankle after his loan in the PL...
The amount of fouls kicks and stamps he'll get dribbling like that...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

With his dribble style, i hope he still has his ankle after his loan in the PL...
The amount of fouls kicks and stamps he'll get dribbling like that...
Yes he exposes his ankles and legs a lot, I had the same fear watching his clips.

6gunner

Assuming no one in our midfield gets a long term injury, in January our EPL starting midfield will be Torreria, Cellabos, and Willock. Finally, a midfield that is athletic enough to compete!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah, if asked to share a bed with Emily Ratajkowski for a year but then you're on your own again they'd jump at it! :lol:
That’s different, everybody knows you don’t own pûssy, you have it on lease at best, and that’s ok. However, I want my players committed to my club long-term.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That’s different, everybody knows you don’t own pûssy, you have it on lease at best, and that’s ok. However, I want my players committed to my club long-term.

So you'd rather not have Ceballos unless it includes an option to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom