• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny seriously need to come out and say if we really walked away and start to look for other options or we'll make 3rd bid. Getting confusing

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
now Scottish Mail also saying us and Napoli ( i don't think they even interested) walked away from the deal and they also say we failed with 3rd bid yesterday. Meanwhile Lennon say there no development and no new bid.

He's begging us to come back in for him after we called their bluff :bounce:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Scottish newspapers are ****. Just like their English counterparts. Wouldn't believe a word I read in them.

ClubLevel

Raul is working his Barcelona magic. Expect Tierney to be very sad about this and to hand in a transfer request by 7pm. Nobody wants an unsettled player in the squad, Celtic will then probably take our 3rd bid of £17m with £3m up front, £10m paid over six years & the other £4m if we win the Champions League twice in the next 4 years.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Might dodge a bullet on this one, considering KT's injuries?
Anyone has any suggestions for other targets?
I think Jonas Hector seems interesting, Phillip Max from Bundesliga as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
won't mind us not signing Tierney but that mean more Kola and more 3 at the back because of him inability to play in 4 at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom