• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He’s a good player, always rated him, but he’s limited, not worth this hassle or money.

Wanted him for 7 years too.
If I am not mistaken there was a time where you wanted him and the whole forum told you that you were losing it. Could be someone else though

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thought you would be on the zaha bandwagon mate. I think he’s a top player who’s ready to explode at a big club.
Good basic player. We’re signing him in peak times though and I’m not sure he’s worth that.

Don’t think he’ll have a bigger impact here than say Nasri.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not in the mood today.

No I genuinely agree. Auba relies heavily on pace to beat a man, Lacazette doesn't really dribble past people. That's why its important to have someone like Everton/Zaha in our side to add that.

The bit I partially disagree with is that being a good footballer isn't all about your dribbling and beating a man.

So I do see the point you're trying to make I think its just in simple terms. Auba and Laca are good at certain things, in Auba's case world class movement, pace etc. Laca is definitely more limited.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
All round abilities, skills, strengths. Both very limited.

Elite footballer, look at RvP.

There’s a lot in between trash and elite. They aren’t trash. Lacazette would be good, Aubameyang average. Sanogo would be trash.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Good basic player. We’re signing him in peak times though and I’m not sure he’s worth that.

Don’t think he’ll have a bigger impact here than say Nasri.
If we get him for 55-60 then I’ll be happy. He’s twice the player nasri is also. Don’t forget zaha is a lifelong arsenal fan as well, so he’s always going to be 100% committed when he steps on the pitch. Really hope this signing goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom