• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Auba and Laca are trash footballers.
Trash is harsh. Laca should have scored a lot more in the league last season but he did make quite a few assists. Thought his all round play was fairly decent as well. Had quite a few brain farts also. Chelsea away for their 3rd goal comes to mind, with laca giving the ball away needlessly. Auba done his job in goal scoring though. Missed plenty of sitters though. Expect a lot more from both of the next season mind.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Btw, i was saying these things before we signed them.

Auba you can’t argue with though, his scoring record makes him unquestionable you feel.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Then what else he is suppose to do Gagandeep.
He is wasted on Wings for a inferior Striker yet he won the golden boot.The only person who is trash is you Gagan.

Behave he makes a valid point if you think about it properly. Auba has also been great on the right in pre season, just saying. His pace is deadly and he usually finds his way near the goal anyway.

His pace, movement and goalscoring is world class. His overall play, is below par. We've essentially got a taller Walcott who's top class at finishing with better movement now on the right side, which is lovely.

ASIF

Give respect and get respect.Aubameyang over the last 5 years is only behind Ronaldo and Messi in goals.He scored 141 goals in 213 Games for Dortmund those numbers dont lie.Per season he is scoring at what Henry use to score.And you dont get to tell me to behave Hairspray.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Give respect and get respect.Aubameyang over the last 5 years is only behind Ronaldo and Messi in goals.He scored 141 goals in 213 Games for Dortmund those numbers dont lie.Per season he is scoring at what Henry use to score.And you dont get to tell me to behave Hairspray.

If you say he’s anywhere near as good as a footballer than Thierry Henry then you need to behave.

He isn’t a good footballer, movement, pace and finishing superb. That’s why he scores goals.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In Tierney and Zaha we have two players where their clubs have created stories in an attempt to make us pay up/pay more.

It’s a rare situation where we have a free run at both players and both want to join us. We really do need to see the final bids fast though. Especially for Zaha so Palace can try to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom